• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas 2010 is a go

4daubers

Mouseketeer
Happy days are here again. We were at the Fort for Christmas 08 and in a funk trying to get back. With our schedules this year, summer and Christmas 09 were out...but it all came together and we're scheduled for Christmas 2010. I know it's a long way off but I love the planning and because of our post trip let down, I haven't been on the boards too much...too painful. But I'm back and happy. :woohoo:

Welcome back to the boards, :thumbsup2 Glad to hear you hava your ressies and aren't funky anymore.
You do know that Christmas fishing at the Fort tends to be fairly good, :thumbsup2

Congratulations! Did you know that you can book for 12/1/10 in just another 8 days!

:santa:

I'm ready to book. Now studying the DDP to see if it will be a benefit for our group.

Our family and our friends that we travel with...were together this week and we kept talking about our Christmas WDW trip. Any time is a good time at the Fort but we all loved it at Christmas and can't wait to return. All the stories and different memories our group had was amazing.

My wife and I sent out cards with our gifts this past year, inviting our fams to disney 2010.... Aug 3, 2009 is my res call in date.

Long live the Mouse.

What a wonderful idea, sending invitations! We are traveling with two other families, one that we always travel with and another family who recently purchased a TT.

Our reservation date is August 17th but I will begin calling daily about a week earlier. Our last Christmas trip to WDW...I called the first date I was given only to find out that ressies were being taken for almost a week.

This Christmas, we will be making our first skiing trip to Red River, NM. It will be our first true winter trip in the camper. We will definitely miss Fort Wilderness at Christmas but look forward to our 2010 Christmas trip to the Fort.

How did you res. for Dec. 2010 I have tried and it won't let me after 12/31/09 ? Please let me know I would like to confirm our dates again next year. Thanks.

I haven't reserved yet. When I called CRO, the CM said that reservations for my dates at Fort Wilderness (12/20/10 - 12/30/10) will be available beginning on August 17th. My last trip, I called on the day I was told to call only to find out they had been taking reservations for a week. I couldn't get my whole reservation and had to call back to add on.

You don't want to wait until Dec 09 to book, reservations will be gone and you'll have to keep checking in for cancellations...which do occur but it gets a bit chancey. Then again with the economy...who knows.

I'm thinking that we're going to have to be there in Dec 2010. It's not Disney, but we have to see WWoHP at IoA since it opens in spring of next year. It looks like it's going to be a fantastic set of attractions.

How did you res. for Dec. 2010 I have tried and it won't let me after 12/31/09 ? Please let me know I would like to confirm our dates again next year. Thanks.

Online ressies can only be made up until 12/31/09 at the moment. However you can make room only ressies by phone 499 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter