• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christening AND Maiden Voyage of the Dream...6 heavenly nights! COMPLETE

good to hear the nightclubs were cool, I usually spend my nights in the night club so good to hear, this time I'll most likely be in the sports bar on the first cruise of my back-2-back since it's allstar weekend so hopefully they will show some of that

The sports bar was really very cool, with a huge TV. I'll post some more pictures after I get caught up at home.

Thank you for your report!!You're so lucky to have been among the first to sail on the Dream. My DH and I are looking forward to checking out the clubs and I especially want to have a drink in Pink:lovestruc

Thank you so much! I am enjoying following along. I appreciate the answers to my questions, too. I am really looking forward to the clubs like Pink and Skyline, I wish WDW would do as great a job of including adult only areas lol.

Did you happen to check out the adult only pool at all? I was wondering what you thought of it.

I am totally loving the way you organize your TR. Thanks for all the information. I know it takes lots of time to do these and we love them.

Thank you so much! I am enjoying following along. I appreciate the answers to my questions, too. I am really looking forward to the clubs like Pink and Skyline, I wish WDW would do as great a job of including adult only areas lol.

Did you happen to check out the adult only pool at all? I was wondering what you thought of it.

Honestly, I didn't think much. It is weirdly set up, and the pool is really small. It is cool in concept, but in execution...I think it isn't sufficient for crowded sea days:confused3.

Honestly, I didn't think much. It is weirdly set up, and the pool is really small. It is cool in concept, but in execution...I think it isn't sufficient for crowded sea days:confused3.

So I hear, I was worried, bc that is the consensus from pretty much all sources. I am thinking of making my Nassau day my pool day since we've already done Nassau twice. Was excessive smoke a problem?

So I hear, I was worried, bc that is the consensus from pretty much all sources. I am thinking of making my Nassau day my pool day since we've already done Nassau twice. Was excessive smoke a problem?

No, but then again I didn't spend much time there.

It is 48 inches, same as Rock N Roller Coaster :sad2:.

The kids clubs are sort of merged...they are separated by classroom type areas. I will post more pictures of the clubs. They CAN be in the same areas if they want. All of my kids adore them but the twins were in the Edge this time since they are 11.

The couch went to a single, there was a pull out single murphy bed behind that chair in the corner, and then a pull down upper berth. I took pictures but somehow deleted that one:(

Yes, I really can't wait!

We may have a unhappy child too not quite sure DD1 will reach that mark. Thanks for kids club details they'll likely wander together :)

Oh I get the bed configuration now, was a bit :confused3 thanks :goodvibes

Loved your trip report BTW:thumbsup2 My DD will be celebrating her 6th Birthday on the Dream in October but she is a tiny tot. She might not be able to ride the Aqua Duck either! What was the height requirement?

For some reason some your pictures aren't showing for me. I just get teh box with the red X. I keep refreshing, but they won't come up.

Do they serve breakfast in the Royal Palace, on the wonder and magic, they always had a fantastic waffle with dulce de leche ice cream in it. It has been my guilty pleasure on past cruises and I'm hoping they will have it when we sail on Sunday!!! Also do you recall which movies were showing in the theater? My DD (3 yo) is dying to see it, and it would be great to take her on the ship. Oh and your trip report is fantastic!!! I've been checking in everyday.

For some reason some your pictures aren't showing for me. I just get teh box with the red X. I keep refreshing, but they won't come up.

That is weird. What are you using, Internet Explorer or Firefox? The pictures are linked to Photobucket, they should come right up.

Do they serve breakfast in the Royal Palace, on the wonder and magic, they always had a fantastic waffle with dulce de leche ice cream in it. It has been my guilty pleasure on past cruises and I'm hoping they will have it when we sail on Sunday!!! Also do you recall which movies were showing in the theater? My DD (3 yo) is dying to see it, and it would be great to take her on the ship. Oh and your trip report is fantastic!!! I've been checking in everyday.

Someone had posted navagators and it had Tangled and Tron I believe. Can't find the post with the navagators on it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter