chocolate chip cookies & milk

evedein

Mouseketeer
Is it still possible to get warm chocolate chip cookies & milk from room service at bed time?

It's become a family ritual with us to get warm cookies and Milk and not backed by popular belief, Their cookies are pretty good.

I have to say none of the cookies I ordered from room service were any good :/

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! They are OK but even my 13 yr old doesn't really care for them. The Oatmeal Raisin are better in my opinion but still not superb.

I have to say none of the cookies I ordered from room service were any good :/

I'm almost certain the cookies have changed over time, not for the better. I can remember the cookies both on deck and from room service being pretty doggone good back when we first sailed DCL 10 years or so ago. The past couple cruises I have found them to be very lacking. I'll try them again next time in the hopes that the pendulum swings the other way again.

Reactions: NAB

My grandsons, ages 7 & 10 are really looking forward to them. I saw somewhere that they were no longer available. so I was concerned.

The cookies on deck of the Fantasy were pretty bad in June - but I did like the ones on Castaway Cay...we did not order any from room service, I expect we'll be doing that next time (my dad is a HUGE chocolate chip cookie fan).

on the Wonder, almost every afternoon my wife and I go to deck 9, dixie delights, and grab a few chocolate chip cookies and a drink from the drink station. we then sit and take in the awesome view of the ocean.

Is there an extra charge to order this kind of request from room service? I've seen a number of posts about ordering room service and not clear if you pay for items ordered for room service or not.

Is there an extra charge to order this kind of request from room service? I've seen a number of posts about ordering room service and not clear if you pay for items ordered for room service or not.

No extra charge but most do tip we typically keep some 1's in a drawer to have on hand. Also, you can put out room service request for morning delivery. You can pick them time, half hour window, and leave it out the night before on the door.

No extra charge for cookies. There are some items that cost more. It is clearly stated on the menu if an item costs more, most items don't. As pp stated, you should tip the cm.

No extra charge for cookies. There are some items that cost more. It is clearly stated on the menu if an item costs more, most items don't. As pp stated, you should tip the cm.
Candy, soda and alcho have a charge. The other stuff is free. Just give a tip when they come.

We ordered the cookies and were disappointed. They seemed to be stale ones from Cabanas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!