Children's Place or Gymboree?

Does anyone know where I can get a printable coupon for gymboree? If so can it be used at an outlet. I was at the outlet today and have to go back tomorrow but I was trying to get a coupon first.

Thanks

I shop at both. I prefer Gymbo, but not their prices. Their quality is AWESOME! I guess you get what you pay for. Personally, if I have to buy a ton of stuff, I head to Target. Gymo and CP are my fly by stores when I'm in the mall.

I love TCP I have never had a problem with their clothes. I also love Gap. My daughter (6) does not like GYmboree. I will buy gymbo for my 2yr old son if it is on sale and I like it.

Wow! I am shocked when parents used the word 'babyish' to describe 5 and 6 year olds. What exactly does that mean?

Huge agreement here! I can't believe that in 2 years, my daughter (currently 2.5) will insist on wearing clothing from Justice. I just looked at their website and laughed; it looks like Walmart clothing at Gymboree prices. It says "pre-teen", but the bras have padding! Creepy!

Anyway, most of DD's clothing is from Gymboree. She loves it and squeals over the animals/flowers/etc. ;) I have had some stuff from TCP but didn't like it for the reasons others have mentioned (you get what you pay for!).

Huge agreement here! I can't believe that in 2 years, my daughter (currently 2.5) will insist on wearing clothing from Justice. I just looked at their website and laughed; it looks like Walmart clothing at Gymboree prices. It says "pre-teen", but the bras have padding! Creepy!

Anyway, most of DD's clothing is from Gymboree. She loves it and squeals over the animals/flowers/etc. ;) I have had some stuff from TCP but didn't like it for the reasons others have mentioned (you get what you pay for!).

I don't find much of the Justice clothes to be suitable, nor age appropriate for 6, 7 or 8 year olds. I've never actually shopped at a Justice store, as we don't have them in my Canadian city, but they look very faddy and cheap quality. I can't stand fads - skinny jeans, tank tops and very short shorts, are not acceptable in our home. My 6 year old is in the 'just' phase herself, s she is all about what is appropriate, especially with clothes, and she doesn't care for these types of clothes at all. My sister in law dresses my 3 year old niece in these types of clothes, and it drives my daughter crazy as she questions why a 3 year old baby is trying to dress like an adult?

It will be a very sad day in our home when my DD outgrows Gymboree - she is turning 7 at the end of May, and is in size 10 shirts as she has a very long and lean torso. I am cringing as I seriously don't find anything at our mall acceptable for her to wear. Not sure what we are going to do?

Tiger

I have a 9 soon to be 10 year old and she loves Justice. However, I am very pickey with what she can and can't wear. I do think though that different states have different buyers since I can't always find what they have on the website in the store.

I do agree though. Kids do grow up way to fast anyway.

It's Children's Place all the way for us! I have a 7 year old son and he loves going shopping there. As for pants and jeans, it doesn't matter where I get them from, they always end up with holes in knees. I guess that is a boy for you!

Does anyone know where I can get a printable coupon for gymboree? If so can it be used at an outlet. I was at the outlet today and have to go back tomorrow but I was trying to get a coupon first.

Thanks

The manager at my closest outlet told me it is very rare for an outlet coupon for Gymboree, the regular gymboree coupons do not wok at the outlet. You can use you rewards there, not gymbucks, but the $5 certificates for earning 250 points.
Sorry

I apologize if this has already been posted, I didn't have the time to read through all the responses....If you can wait, May 5-12 Gymboree is having a promo sale and all knit tanks & shorts that are regularly 12.75 will be 7.99. You can use coupons as long as they are good during those dates. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter