Chicken tenders at HDDR

Toesmom1

Mouseketeer
Anyone been to HDDR lately? I'm going tomorrow night & it's been almost 2 yrs since we've been there. Then they gave all the kids chicken tenders I didn't have to special order them. Does anyone know if they still do or do I have to order them. My kids are picky can't tell them that's the same thing as fried chicken.

Sure wish I had known that!! My dd hates fried chicken. When we first went to HDDR, in '04, our server grudgingly brought her some mac and cheese. I asked him if there were any other options, he rolled his eyes and said he could get mac and cheese but that was it.
Then, last Oct, we went back again for dd's 13th birthday....no way was I asking for anything different!!! Dd said not to ask since she didn't want to be embarrassed again!! Made sure she ate a lot the rest of the day...she ended up eating the cornbread for dinner!!!
Wish I had known they could get chicken nuggets or strips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter