Chicago Marathon 2018 (Oct 7th) DIS Meet Race!

Congratulations to all of our Chicago finishers and to anyone still out on the course, we're cheering you on from afar. Keep going. You've got this. And another shout out to those providing updates for the rest of us.

Congratulations Chicago marathoners!!! So proud of you all!! I hope there are dis-group pics to share! :)

Any news about the others?

@Kerry1957 is tracking two I did not have. I was only able to track those I found bib numbers for this morning and am certain I missed a few that posted their numbers and that there were others who did not post them.

DH was amused at my marathon watching and stalking this morning. Our boy dog loved it as he was able to cuddle for 2+ hours.

I finished with a 3:44:00 today. I thought I had “sprinted” and leaned enough (lol) to get in under 344, but nope. Pretty much ran with 345 pace group the whole race. We were running 30 seconds or so ahead and I just did what I could the last 200 to try to go under 344. The pace group really helped. I don’t really remember Michigan Avenue as I was just zoning out to stay with them.

I finished with a 3:44:00 today. I thought I had “sprinted” and leaned enough (lol) to get in under 344, but nope. Pretty much ran with 345 pace group the whole race. We were running 30 seconds or so ahead and I just did what I could the last 200 to try to go under 344. The pace group really helped. I don’t really remember Michigan Avenue as I was just zoning out to stay with them.

You didn’t mention the most important part… a PR!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter