Chef Mickey's Breakfast

live4christp1

DIS Veteran
Our first trip to WDW back in 2002 we had a wonderful breakfast at Chef Mickey's. We scheduled the earlist we could as we were going to MK and wanted to be there for opening (we did make it BTW).

This year we are staying longer and adding in some leisure days. We have a 10:15 at Chef Mickeys for a late breakfast and not really anything planned for the rest of the day other than relaxing, enjoying the pool, etc. I hope this lets us slow down and enjoy breakfast a little more.

But now I have a question. With the characters making the rounds, it has been my experience that is is very hard to get DS & DD to focus on the matter of eating (characters are so much more fun than food). But then when we leave, guess what......hungry kids.......:confused3 . Is it acceptable to ask for a to-go box just for the items on the plates they already have when we are ready to leave?

I don't see why you can not ask for a to go box considering all restaurants do that and since your paying for the meal you don't want to waste $ on the food, so your kids will eat it later.

I don't see why not either. I wouldn't pack pancakes, eggs, bacon or any sort of perishable food to take with you. You don't want to have that sitting out for too long. I always grab fruits or donuts or rice krispie treat before exiting. Those are good.:thumbsup2

We always grab fruit and some of those cereal boxes and put them in our bags for later. I don't know how many times that those little cereal boxes have come in handy and stopped temper tantrums in their tracks.
Good luck asking for a to go box.:)

You should be able to get a few things to go, like doughnuts (which are extra yummy there), breakfast breads, fruit, cereal boxes, etc...Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter