Cheddar Cheese Soup at Le Celier

TivoQueen

Mouseketeer
We are going to Epcot in April and really want the Cheddar Cheese soup from LeCelier, but really don't want to go to the restaurant. Is it possible to get the soup at the quick service restaurant that is in Canada?

I don't think it's available anywhere but at Le Cellier except during Food & Wine Festival in the fall. The Canadian booth has it then.

The only QS of sorts has coffee and tea and a few pastries, nothing more than that.

Are there booths during the flower garden show time? Seems disney puts up a food booth for anything these days.

I don't think it's available anywhere but at Le Cellier except during Food & Wine Festival in the fall. The Canadian booth has it then.

The only QS of sorts has coffee and tea and a few pastries, nothing more than that.
that would be the only place I have seen it outside the restaurant.

They should have a booth for the Flower & Garden festival where you can get it. I like getting it there because while it's amazingly delicious, it's very rich. A little bit is perfect for me.

They should have a booth for the Flower & Garden festival where you can get it. I like getting it there because while it's amazingly delicious, it's very rich. A little bit is perfect for me.
Looked at last years menu and it wasn't there. This years menu isn't out, so it could show up, but wouldn't count on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter