Check out time?

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
What's the official Disney check out time? I'm assuming it's 11:00 a.m. - can someone verify?

Thanks!

It is 11:00 am. You can request a later check out but you are not garaunteed that you will get it.

I've gotten later check out several times at various deluxe resorts, once at a moderate and never at a value. It helps if you you are moving to another WDW resort, they'll work with you a bit more then.

It also depends on how many check outs/check ins they are going to be having that day.

You will never get late check out at a DVC property.

Anne

I got a late check out (1:00) at All Star Sports last August. I requested it when I checked in, the CM told me to check with the front desk the next day to find out if they would be able to allow it.

The next a CM at guest services said it would be fine and noted it in the computer. I don't why the first CM couldn't approve it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!