Cheaptickets 20% on some Disney Resorts

question - checking this out for April 2017 and it says all on property resorts are sold out except Swan and Dolphin. Are they really sold out or does cheaptickets not have access to them this early?!
The second one. Disney hasn't released 2017 hotel dates to OTAs yet. Probably not until June or so. Plus the current coupons on Cheaptickets are only good for stays through September 30, 2016.

We booked through Cheaptickets for our visit last week. No issues at all - saved a good chunk of $$.

Do they have a new deal every week? Is it ever more than 20%? What a great savings!!

Poly using sosunny code came to 370.00 including tax in September.

When I went back the price increased to 84.00 more.

I priced out Poly TPV 2 nights in Sept with BTS code=1288.00 including tax

Poly TPV 2 nights in September with sosunny code at Cheaptickets=1068.93 including tax

That is a significant savings over Disney Code

Last edited:
I re-shopped my Riverside stay today that was already booked through CheapTickets. Price went down $43 on their own site. She refunded it to me. I really like these people. :D

I too am looking for an additional discount code past sept 30th. Here is to hoping one comes out soon.

Waiting for codes that work past 9/30 too! Hopefully once the current code ends on the 8th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!