Charlie and the Choc. Factory on Magic?

kpgclark

<font color=339900>There's nothing hum drum about
Is Charlie and the Choc. Factory showing on the Magic or will it be in August? Not sure if this film is affiliated with Disney.

no way...this is a Warner Bros release....However, I recommend you see it at the movies...it was just outstanding....very funny and well written....way better than the original (!)

I went to see it last night with my mom (75) and my DD (21) and we all loved it!!!

It was very well done, a bit different from the original but wonderful!!! It was visually stunning!! In the previews they showed a trailer for Tim Burton's the Corpse Bride that is being done in connection with, I think, Warner Bros., and visually it looks like Nightmare Before Christmas, but a totally different story. Looked interesting to me. I guess Tim Burton ended his business relationship with Disney....

MJ

LOL
My husband laughs at me over movies. We hardly ever are able to go to the movies by ourselves. But for some reason every year 1 to 2 months out we have a weekend alone and we go to the movies the whole weekend. Well this weekend has been it. Dh laughs his head off at me. Everytime we pick a movie out I make sure (or try to) that it will not be playing while we cruise. Yesterday his first comment was, "Is it going to be playing on the cruise?" We have seen 3 movies since Friday and I am going to see one by myself tomorrow. So here goes...Is Bewitched a Disney movie?

I don't think so, if its out already, it'd be showing for my cruise, and its not. (My cruise is the 23rd) Here are the movies showing for the July 23 cruise
Herbie
Brother Bear
Finding Nemo
Ladder 49
The Incredibles
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Pirates of the Carribean
and... Sky High (as it prem-"ears" on land)
So I don't think Bewitched is a disney movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter