charater dining which one?

kellie37

Mouseketeer
we are thinking of booking 1900 park fare, crt and chef mickey, we have done crystal palace. which other character dinning would people recommend. my kids are fairly plain eaters and they range in age from 15 to 3.
any help would be great
kellie

How about Liberty Tree Tavern in MK for a character dinner.

The food is served 'family style' (food brought on a large plate and you help yourself to as much of what you like - they will bring more if you run out :) ).

Characters are Minnie, Pluto, Goofy and when we went Chip and Dale :)

Menu is:

Mixed green salad with a lovely strawberry dressing
Roast turkey breast
Carved beef
Smoked pork loin
Mashed potato
Seasonal veg.
Stuffing
Gravy

and

the ever present Mac 'n' Cheese!

we are thinking of booking 1900 park fare, crt and chef mickey, we have done crystal palace. which other character dinning would people recommend. my kids are fairly plain eaters and they range in age from 15 to 3.
any help would be great
kellie

I love them all, Liberty tree is also good in the evenings, but the best one, imho, is

CHEF MICKEYS at Contemporary, and if your kids are fussy, its good because they chose and theres lots to choose from, and there is a large sellection of everything.

They have good character interaction and you can always watch the monorails go by.

We really liked the character breakfast at the Cape May Cafe, which is located at Disney's Beach Club (in the Epcot resort area).

The characters really played up to us, feeding us from spoons, drawing on the tables for my daughters (there were paper tablecloths ;) ), dancing and generally really being interactive.

My DD loved Minnie in her beach outfit, and Chip & Dale and Goofy were in their swimsuits too :goodvibes (NB this was a year ago so I'm not sure if those characters are still there).

If you are in Epcot, it's a five minute walk to the Beach Club from the "back" entrance (called the International Gateway), located between the UK & France in the World Showcase.

Our absolute favourite though has to be Breakfast with Stitch at the Polynesian :cool1:

Although not a character meal I would recommend Ohanas with children for the interacting. We liked the food very much like bbq meat

I agree with Karen, although we have never been (Josh isn't keen on restaurants) if we were to try a character breakfast it would be Cape May.

Hoping to finally try a few character meals next March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter