Changing reservation date after 3/27 (special offer end date)

Music City Mama

DIS Veteran
I have a trip booked in June (using the room discount offer). I may have to move our trip up by a week (still June dates), but there is a possibility I won't know until early April if I have to do that. I know the current discounts have to be booked by 3/27, but would I still be able to use the discount if I changed my current dates for June (for other dates in June) in April? Or would I be SOL re: the special offer?

Also, on a related note . . . I know that if you change resorts for the same dates, it's still the same reservation number. What about if you change the dates? Same or new reservation number?

Thanks!

Not sure if you will still keep the same discount or not... it might depend on if there is availability on the offer for your new dates & resort.
You WILL keep the same ressie number... no matter how many times you change your dates or resort. I've bumped a client's ressie about 5 times to different dates/resorts/lengths, etc. Her number has always stayed the same!

I doubt I will have to change my dates, but due to "time of the month issues" (sorry, TMI to the men on here!), there is that slight possibility that I may have to change it, but I won't know until the first week of April. I think it'll be okay -- I definitely would never cancel/change without finding out first if I could keep the discount -- just thought someone might happen to know the answer to this.

And thank you marcielm -- good to know re: the reservation number not changing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter