Change of plans!

natcooke

Earning My Ears
Thankyou to everyone who has replied to my post,especially luvdsny.We have changed our plans and are still coming to the US in November. We would like to stay at Disney Hotel for 2 nights,then stay offsite for 4 nights,where I don't know? followed by 4 nights down on the coast my mum likes Marina Del Ray area. There will be 3 people in one room,and 2 in another. Can someone help us by reccommending something nice that they have stayed in at either places. Regards from Australia.

N. Cooke

If you want offsite to still be right next to Disneyland, I recommend the Best Western Park Place. It's one of if not *the* most convenient non-Disney hotel -- right across from the walk-in entrance to Disneyland. Others will advertise this, but they're across *and* down as much as a block or two. This one is literally right across -- look out the window from the check-in counter and you can see the walk-in entrance.

Rooms are nice, too. Only problem we had with it was none of the alarms worked -- out of 4 wake-up calls, we only got one and that was late, and the radio alarm clock never went off :eek:

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter