Change in HS FP+ tiers as of Aug 29

60+10 days from Aug 29th was June 20th so I’m guessing the answer must be known by someone?
I went over to the CL FP extra purchase thread after this and they confirmed it’s happening (they purchase at 90 days out). It does indeed go into effect when SWGE opens.

That just seems like a terrible idea. Basically 1 FP that you want and then burn 2 so you can start trying to get ones you want again.

That just seems like a terrible idea. Basically 1 FP that you want and then burn 2 so you can start trying to get ones you want again.

I’m okay with the “one Tier 1” in principal to manage a busy park. There’s going to be a clear difference in experience between casual guests who just book and use their two T2s, and the people in this thread who will burn them fast and then refresh-game for more T1s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter