Change from AP Code to Other code?

PhillyDisnynut

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
has anyone out there made an original reservation saying they have an AP code, then other codes come out that are better or the same, and called and switched to that code.
I know you can make a ressie saying ap without acutally having one, so i figured when they came out i would make one for Aug 2003, then when the others come out i could change, that way i would at least have a room
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!;)

It actually looks like the AP code comes out after the other ones. I believe the AP code is suppose to come out next week, while the regular discount codes came out yesterday. I am also watching for next year but in July. I am on pins and needles, hoping they will be similar to this years. Good luck

We did exactly that this summer. We first booked our room with the AAA rate, then changed it to an AP rate, than to a code. They just transfer the deposit from reservation to reservation. :):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter