CBR Reverse Strategy/Conn Rms???

fantasymagic

<font color=deeppink>Prefers fantasy to reality<br
I have reservations at PO FQ for 10/18-25 for me, DH, 2 DS, DD, and DF who is 78. I requested connecting rooms mainly because of my father. I was told that they couldn't guarantee connecting rooms because there were 3 adults. I thought I would take my chances.

Now that CBR is closed during our stay and most likely FQ will now be filled up with CBR relocated guests and I'll have even less of a chance of getting connecting rooms, I was thinking of changing my reservation to ASSports (as you can see from my signature, we love this place) and paying the additional $10 for a preferred view to 1) get a guaranteed shorter walk for my father and 2) possibly get a better chance of getting connecting rooms.

Does anyone know if you can get guaranteed connecting rooms in a preferred room?

Thanks and pixie dust to you all!!

hi fantasymagic, Perhaps we've been lucky thus far but we've had connecting rooms all three times we've stayed with family at the AllStars. Since my husband and I were footing the bill for trips or at least rooms for both families each trip we've always stayed Value when with a group due to expenses. Twice we didn't even request connecting, just adjoining. That happened at Sports, Music and Movies. And there were at least one adult registered in each room, usually two. BTW, we requested Fantasia bldg at Movies in July and had great rooms on quiet side of building but near everything.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter