CBR or CSR with Children???

dreams4disney

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I already have CSR booked for next December but now I am starting to wonder if I made a good choice. We have four boy's ages will be 3,6,8,and 10. I am not sure wich one they will like the most. I don't want to ask them because we want it to be a Christmas surprise. I just don't know wich one they will like the most. Wich one is more child friendly? Which one is best at Christmas time with the decorations? Will one be less crowded than the other? Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Bobbie Ann

CSR has a better pool with the Dig Site. CSR also offers a few more activities if you are inclined to take advantage of them. CSR is newer. We prefer CSR over CBR.

I think CSR is the better choice of the two. The main pool and water slide will keep them entertained for hours, and the playground which is adjacent is pretty cool too!

Definitely CSR!

Your boys will just love the pyramid pool, jaguar slide, and playground. Very well planned "Dig Site" with lots to do. My big boy still loves staying there !! Lots of other amenities too !

Getting around the resort is very easy, and bus service is great, which would be important to me with the kids.

Look at the slide show on this link, great photos of Dig Site and at the end are some Christmas photos. http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/csrss.htm

Just returned from CSR in Oct. Very spread out. We walked a block's length to get to the car from our room and to the bus stops. Took the car to the hotel restaurants and to check out. When you check in, try to get a room close to the main building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter