Castaway Club Gifts - Through the Years

Loved that one! I wore the heck out of it and have used it in the parks quite a bit. It's not too small, not too big.
Never received any of the other bags, though, and we did sail in 2009 to get one. I did get a black leather organizer, though, similar to the brown one shown for the WBTA.

This one?
mXWvumw8aigVVIzpi8dvu7w.jpg

We did get one of those, but I thought those (a red and blue one) came with an onboard gift from Dream's Unlimited Travel?

14+-+1

Received this bag in 2008 along with the large square red & black one. It's a perfect beach bag, as you can shake all the sand right out! Incidentally, we received this CC gift on our first cruise--we were somehow marked in their system as past cruisers. :thumbsup2

I was trying to remember all the main gifts (not snacks, keychains, etc...) and what years they were given out. Since I've had some big gaps between my cruises, feel free to add any I've missed. I may have 2008 and 2011 mixed up.

???? Tote

2002 - 2004 Beach Towel

2006 Drawstring Bag

2008 Zippered Bag

2010 - 2011 Drawstring Bag

2012 - 2013 Backpack

Current - Tote

Hi Zandy595,

I have the Blue and White tote with the zippered bottom. I got it on the Wonder in November of 1999. I love that bag and still use it as a weekender bag! Thought you might like a date since you have ??? above that pic.

Hi Zandy595,

I have the Blue and White tote with the zippered bottom. I got it on the Wonder in November of 1999. I love that bag and still use it as a weekender bag! Thought you might like a date since you have ??? above that pic.

Thanks, I'll do that. :)

a maroon blanket from a Mexican Riviera cruise a number of years ago. Have a number of back packs, a couple of drawstring bags and after the last two cruises was able to gift a tote to each of my daughters - one who has cruised numerous times and one who will set sail for the first time in August. I will get my platinum tote in October. :)

With every cruise, they have the comment cards....
We need to state to bring back the CC towels....

They do listen....

Make take a year or two, a towel with all of the ships names/ and maybe
with your CC level on it.....

Just a thought...

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing. I like the towel and 2006 draw string bag. From the CC gifts I have received I would have to say the backpack was my favorite.

We have the zippered bag from 2008 and still carry it. I I really like the fact that it zips and has the pockets on the outside. We've taken it on several trips to use and a carry on/purse on a flight and beach bag. I wish they would use this type design again. The only thing they could add would be a zippered pocket on the inside.

There was a mesh bag at some point as well.

I'm with MJ - bring back beach towels!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

14+-+1

Received this bag in 2008 along with the large square red & black one. It's a perfect beach bag, as you can shake all the sand right out! Incidentally, we received this CC gift on our first cruise--we were somehow marked in their system as past cruisers. :thumbsup2

We got the black zippered bag with the outter mesh pockets in 2008 and still use it--kids bring stuff to grandparents' house in it. Maybe it's not the best-looking of the bags, but it is sturdy and has a functional design.

Inside that bag was the mesh bag, which we also still use for pool toys, two plastic waterbottles (rarely used and given to goodwill 2 years ago when we moved) and a notebook that I think had a pen attached. We used that while we were on the cruise, but then it got stuck in the kitchen junk drawer where it stayed until we moved.

Would totally LOVE a beach towel, but the kids would fight over it. The current tote bag would likely not get packed to come home with us.

Bring back the towels! We have just about all the gifts and look forward to the changes but it sounds like current tote breaks 90 per cent of the time

Loved our current gifts. Tote is nice - wish it had some inside pockets, though. Great game playing set too! What a fun gift that is.

Loved our current gifts. Tote is nice - wish it had some inside pockets, though. Great game playing set too! What a fun gift that is.

So many problems with the current bags - they basically fall apart in no time. And the backpack at least can be carried by the guys...

Thought I would really hate the gold tote but it actually looks better in person. I thought it was more gold but it is bright yellow.

Used it the whole time and never had a problem with mine.

That game box is huge, I can see why some leave the box behind. Think Christmas cookie tin big.

Thought I would really hate the gold tote but it actually looks better in person. I thought it was more gold but it is bright yellow.

Used it the whole time and never had a problem with mine.

That game box is huge, I can see why some leave the box behind. Think Christmas cookie tin big.

See, and I'm so excited for the game tin! I think it will be a lovely keepsake to store cruise memories in at home. :hourglass

Great thread!!!! We absolutely love the backpack. It also made for a great diaper bag for our little one; on the cruise and afterwards. Definitely more handy than a traditional one. We still use it from time to time in the parks, even though we're past the diaper phase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter