Cart Rentals

jbrock

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I read in another post that you now take care of golf cart rentals at check in.

Are the carts now at the outpost depot too - if so where?

Thanks,

john

I think they are only at the outpost, the bike barn was basicly deserted, I did not rent the cart this time but it was picked up and dropped off at the outpost

This must make for some long check in lines. Can you go back and rent your golf cart after you check in and get to your site? I don't think it's something I'd want to take care during the check in process.

This must make for some long check in lines. Can you go back and rent your golf cart after you check in and get to your site? I don't think it's something I'd want to take care during the check in process.

Yes, you can rent your cart after check in. You will have to go into the Reception Outpost building. On my Thanksgiving visit, the golf cart rentals were being handled at the concierge window. There was a separate line from the line for guests checking in to cabins. They also had a fellow with a lap top computer and a rigged table next to the concierge desk to help handle the line. The line was about as bad as it used to get at the Bike Barn, and moved at the same slow pace. At least you get to wait inside. After completing the paper work, you take your contract outside, and they have an elderly gentleman who can barely walk, who will SLOWLY walk to the furthest cart in the line they have parked out there, and SLOWLY drive it up for you. He will then SLOWLY go over the safety spiel, and SLOWLY read your contract copy to make sure that everything is in order, and then you will be on your way. :)

TCD

Oh boy..doesn't sound like a great way to start the vacation.:sad1:
I guess we were lucky. The end of Sept. when we rented our cart..there was no one on line at the bike barn. Guy got the cart and we were on our way in all of ten minutes. I guess that's not likely to happen now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter