Card Swap~COMPLETED

:lmao: you're funny, I'm not quite that fast :lmao: although I may start on these today, am bored and have nothing else to do before we leave tomorrow except quick run to store for some snacks and maybe some school supplies so we don't have to do that when we get home

Might as well! When does school start there? 3 weeks 6 days for us, but I swear I'm not counting. :lmao:

Might as well! When does school start there? 3 weeks 6 days for us, but I swear I'm not counting. :lmao:

we don't know yet :confused3 the teachers haven't approved their contract so we are still waiting....its usually the Wed after Labor Day...which puts us at 5 weeks :thumbsup2....yah sure your "not" counting :lmao:

we don't know yet :confused3 the teachers haven't approved their contract so we are still waiting....its usually the Wed after Labor Day...which puts us at 5 weeks :thumbsup2....yah sure your "not" counting :lmao:

OMG, you don't know?! How can they do that to you? We used to start the Wednesday after Labor Day, but now they start the Tuesday before and have that Friday and Labor Day off. Which is always a pain, but whatever.

As a working mom (even at part-time), it's so hard to deal with 9 full weeks of vacation. I'm ready to go back to worrying about a day or two here and there ;)

OMG, you don't know?! How can they do that to you? We used to start the Wednesday after Labor Day, but now they start the Tuesday before and have that Friday and Labor Day off. Which is always a pain, but whatever.

As a working mom (even at part-time), it's so hard to deal with 9 full weeks of vacation. I'm ready to go back to worrying about a day or two here and there ;)

I don't understand it either...hello people need dates to plan stuff for the school year! it has to be hard for the working mom's to fill summer up, thankfully when I did work for Jim I could be very flexible with my hours, Megan's never been to daycare.

that is a wonky schedule happy we don't start until after Labor Day!

Hello!!! :flower3: I can't believe I'm just now getting to sign ups!
Can you please add me to the following groups:

E. General Family Christmas
F. Blank Cards (I don't see anyone else there yet! :confused3)
I. Sympathy
J. Halloween (since I suggested it! :rolleyes1)

Thanks soooo much!!! :grouphug:

FYI y'all ........ school for my kids starts NEXT FRIDAY, August 10th!!! :scared:

Hello!!! :flower3: I can't believe I'm just now getting to sign ups!
Can you please add me to the following groups:

E. General Family Christmas
F. Blank Cards (I don't see anyone else there yet! :confused3)
I. Sympathy
J. Halloween (since I suggested it! :rolleyes1)

Thanks soooo much!!! :grouphug:

FYI y'all ........ school for my kids starts NEXT FRIDAY, August 10th!!! :scared:

Gotcha, thank you for joining!

I'll probably end up in every group, because I can't stand to see everyone's beautiful cards and not get them! :rolleyes:

Gotcha, thank you for joining!

I'll probably end up in every group, because I can't stand to see everyone's beautiful cards and not get them! :rolleyes:

RIGHT!!! :joker: I wanted to do a couple others, but I'm in on the MAW Big Give pages, so I'm hesitant to over-extend myself!!! Trying to keep my priorities in check ......... :scratchin

ok so don't laugh to hard....got 4 groups done..told you I was bored today :rotfl:

please be HONEST...my cards tend to be pretty simple so if these aren't up to the standards of the group please tell me!

group A - adult female bday - purple

group B - kids female bday - pink

P1110901.jpg

group C - thinking of you

group E - xmas

P1110902.jpg

ok so don't laugh to hard....got 4 groups done..told you I was bored today :rotfl:

please be HONEST...my cards tend to be pretty simple so if these aren't up to the standards of the group please tell me!

group A - adult female bday - purple

group B - kids female bday - pink

P1110901.jpg

group C - thinking of you

group E - xmas

P1110902.jpg

You are such an overachiever! Now you can sign up for more groups.

They look great! Simple is my favorite word ;)

Thanks Jennifer, happy they are ok! I tried to do something different on each group for embellishments

still have the other two groups to do, so think I'm good!

Can I sign up for:
Adult Birthday Group A
1. Male -

Just Because/Thinking of You Group C
1. Male -

General Family Christmas E
Can I play in this group too? I've got a cute christmas card this year:lmao:

Blank Cards Group F

Thank You Cards Group G

Mixed Cards (for example, New Home, Anniversary, Get Well Soon, Miss You, I’m Sorry, etc.) Group H
1. Don't know what I'll make yet!

Sympathy Group I

I am debating the baby card...I was hoping for a "girl" but those are "gone" already...I'll have to think about that one - I just need to come up with an idea. DD and I are scrapbooking on Friday - maybe I'll get some inspiration.

Thank you!!!

Ok, I had been debating joining this swap but I think I will just go for it. Can I please join..
Group F Blank cards
Group G Thank You
Group I Sympathy

Thank you!
Stephanie

here's my last two groups...I went ahead and made 4 each, have extra paper etc in case you combine groups.

group G thank you

group I sympathy

P1110903.jpg

thanks for giving me something fun today Jennifer!

I would love to join.

Can I be in:
F- Blank
G- Thanks
I- Sympathy

and if you open another Thinking of You I would love to be in that.

Rebecca

Can I sign up for:
Adult Birthday Group A
1. Male -

Just Because/Thinking of You Group C
1. Male -

General Family Christmas E
Can I play in this group too? I've got a cute christmas card this year:lmao:

Blank Cards Group F

Thank You Cards Group G

Mixed Cards (for example, New Home, Anniversary, Get Well Soon, Miss You, I’m Sorry, etc.) Group H
1. Don't know what I'll make yet!

Sympathy Group I

I am debating the baby card...I was hoping for a "girl" but those are "gone" already...I'll have to think about that one - I just need to come up with an idea. DD and I are scrapbooking on Friday - maybe I'll get some inspiration.

Thank you!!!

Gotcha! I put you in a second baby group for a girl card. If we end up combining, it will just mean an extra girl card ;) I also put you in a second Christmas group, but it may end up combining with the first. Thanks for joining!

Ok, I had been debating joining this swap but I think I will just go for it. Can I please join..
Group F Blank cards
Group G Thank You
Group I Sympathy

Thank you!
Stephanie

So glad to have you!

here's my last two groups...I went ahead and made 4 each, have extra paper etc in case you combine groups.

group G thank you

group I sympathy

P1110903.jpg

thanks for giving me something fun today Jennifer!

Look great! If we end up combining groups, I can always just not return yours to you...

I would love to join.

Can I be in:
F- Blank
G- Thanks
I- Sympathy

and if you open another Thinking of You I would love to be in that.

Rebecca

I've got you in those. Worst case, we have an extra female thinking of you, if I end up combining groups. Thanks for joining!

Please everyone check me. I feel like I'm doing 30 things at once!

I'd like to join too!

I'd like:

Adult Birthday

Just Because/Thinking of You Group

Blank Cards Group

Thank You Cards Group

Sympathy Group

I've got you in those. Worst case, we have an extra female thinking of you, if I end up combining groups. Thanks for joining!

Please everyone check me. I feel like I'm doing 30 things at once!

Could you switch me to a male thinking of you in the group?

Also add me to group H- Anything Goes- probably with a get well card

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter