Man, I think I'm gonna put something in your cheesecake! :lmao:

I'd like to join too!

I'd like:

Adult Birthday

Just Because/Thinking of You Group

Blank Cards Group

Thank You Cards Group

Sympathy Group

Deb, I put you in Female for adult b-day and Just Because, is that okay? I will probably combine those groups, by the way.

Could you switch me to a male thinking of you in the group?

Also add me to group H- Anything Goes- probably with a get well card

Rebecca

Gotcha for both!

Holy Cow Lisa!!! You make me feel like a TOTAL slacker ........ :guilty:
Man, I think I'm gonna put something in your cheesecake! :lmao:

Lisa makes us all look like slackers ;)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: you ladies are funny....no slackers in this group! just needed to fill my day yesterday!

Jennifer - can you please add me to Group C1-Female too?
thank you!
Cheryl

PS - I'll be totally not getting anything started until my baby leaves for college - AND after I get over the fact that she is gone!:lmao:

Here's what I came up with for the blank note card:

blanknote.jpg

Once you are closing out the groups feel free to add me to another Thinking of You group. I send one of these cards to my dad every week so I can use plenty of them. Also if you need to feel free to add me to a second Thank you group as this is another card I can always use more of.

Rebecca

Here's what I came up with for the blank note card:

blanknote.jpg

That's beautiful!

Once you are closing out the groups feel free to add me to another Thinking of You group. I send one of these cards to my dad every week so I can use plenty of them. Also if you need to feel free to add me to a second Thank you group as this is another card I can always use more of.

Rebecca

Thanks, Rebecca!

Thanks y'all!! :goodvibes

I worked on my Halloween card today. Here's what I did for the front:

HalloweenCard.jpg

I'd like to put some kind of message on the inside. I'll look through my stamps and see what I can come up with..

I haven't started anything yet so if you need to flip me from a girl to boy group or something to combine go right ahead - just let me know :)

I'm game if you need a filler anywhere too :)

Maria

Sorry girls, I got wrapped up in signups for the Wall Art swap and forgot to close this one out. Working on it now!

Rebecca

I added you to the 2nd Thinking of You group and make the Thank Yous a group of 6.

I haven't started anything yet so if you need to flip me from a girl to boy group or something to combine go right ahead - just let me know :)

I'm game if you need a filler anywhere too :)

Maria

Maria, I added you in a couple spots, let me know if you need me to change them :)

I'm sending my info now.

Have fun with this swap, ladies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter