Card Swap~COMPLETED

Looks like that Halloween idea might pan out after all ........ :rotfl:

I presume you'll share requirements, etc. with us .......? :confused3 I've never done a card swap before so I want to make sure I have the right ideas in mind before I get too deep.

Main requirement is that your card be two layers. If I can get to a real computer this afternoon, I'll add them. On my phone at my niece's babysitting!

Are signups this wed (meaning tomorrow) or next wed 8/8? I am putting a reminder on my calendar - am VERY Excited!

Looks like that Halloween idea might pan out after all ........ :rotfl:

I presume you'll share requirements, etc. with us .......? :confused3 I've never done a card swap before so I want to make sure I have the right ideas in mind before I get too deep.

Requirements are up in the first post. Any questions, please feel free to ask.

I am soooo excited to do this swap!

Although I have some unique card base designs up my sleeve, can we use a standard white card base to start if it has proper layer and embellishing on it? As opposed to cutting one out I mean :)

Although I have some unique card base designs up my sleeve, can we use a standard white card base to start if it has proper layer and embellishing on it? As opposed to cutting one out I mean :)

Absolutely!!!

No requirement to 'make' your own base whatsoever! Store bought works just the same ;)

Good Morning Jennifer!

could I get spots in

Group A - female
Group B - female
Group C
Group E
Group I

thanks!!!

Good morning!

Please add me to the following groups - if my preference in the group is full I'll take the other (boy vs. girl etc).

A - Adult Birthday - female
B - Kid birthday - male
C - Just becaues - female
D - Baby - girl
E - General Christmas
G - Thank you
J - Halloween
K - Disney - Boy - Mickey or Goofy or Pluto

Thanks!

Gotcha! (I thought you were coming here to tell me you were done with your groups :lmao:)

:lmao: you're funny, I'm not quite that fast :lmao: although I may start on these today, am bored and have nothing else to do before we leave tomorrow except quick run to store for some snacks and maybe some school supplies so we don't have to do that when we get home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter