Car slams into parade in WI

Sad situation. That SUV was absolutely flying down the street -- must have been going 50-60 mph. I think the police have the driver in custody. They announced that the scene was now safe.

This is horrific. I’m sitting here crying. I have to turn it off. An eye witness says he saw most of the most severely injured as children. He did not think they were alive.
I just can’t do this anymore, How can anyone do this

:hug:

Sickening. I saw the guys video about being a paedo, he seemingly explained the charges that sex trafficking, in his words "pimping" a 16 YO (who had his oldest child) down in Vegas was overblown because he didn't know she was 16, so this is the sticking point in his story, as if it's ok if she's older. Long list of violence of all sorts towards others, with accompanying mug shots. Whoever let this person out of custody has blood on their hands & there is a lot of it.

Rumor is it's a longtime felon in his 30s who was released on bail 2 days ago who was fleeing another crime he committed that night...

"

David Begnaud

@DavidBegnaud

CBS News reports: A law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation says the suspect who drove into a Christmas parade in Waukesha, WI. was fleeing another scene - possibly a knife fight - when he ran into & over some people. Reporting from
@AndyTriay
@jeffpeguescbs"

11:33 PM · Nov 21, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Horrible tragedy, my thoughts are with all the victims, their families and those who witnessed it.
If the person they have in custody is the one who did it then I hope the POS rots in jail instead of being released yet again.

Sickening. I saw the guys video about being a paedo, he seemingly explained the charges that sex trafficking, in his words "pimping" a 16 YO (who had his oldest child) down in Vegas was overblown because he didn't know she was 16, so this is the sticking point in his story, as if it's ok if she's older. Long list of violence of all sorts towards others, with accompanying mug shots. Whoever let this person out of custody has blood on their hands & there is a lot of it.
Where are you reading this? I don't see any information about the driver except that he's in custody.

There was just a short bit about this on my morning news. They mentioned it wasn't a terrorist motivation, the man was hypothetically fleeing a different crime scene. This perplexes me - you're escaping a scene where you might get caught or killed, but yet you don't see that you're driving through a mass of people, killing others?!? How does that help your situation? Was he injured? on drugs?

There was just a short bit about this on my morning news. They mentioned it wasn't a terrorist motivation, the man was hypothetically fleeing a different crime scene. This perplexes me - you're escaping a scene where you might get caught or killed, but yet you don't see that you're driving through a mass of people, killing others?!? How does that help your situation? Was he injured? on drugs?

The need to escape going to jail again (and with a knife fight, that itself might have been a LONG sentence coming) probably superseded the need to watch out for his fellow man (he did try to avoid folks in the beginning before getting trapped by crowd on all sides - so he was willing to look out for people til it became a choice only between them and himself)...

Not excusing him - I'd give him the death penalty at this point if Wisconsin has it - but more explaining the mental calculus of someone who probably doesn't have morality/ethics at the top...

So very sad. I can’t even watch the news anymore. Praying for all the victims and their families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!