Car slams into parade in WI

Right, but now that it's actually happened, he looking to blame a junior assistant DA just doing her job.
Well, we can't expect an elected official to accept responsibility for a program they created! That's what junior assistants are for -- blame receptacles!

Yeah, unfortunately there is nothing that gets less coverage than old news. Old news doesn't get the clicks that generate the $$$.

I'm actually a little surprised the killer is still in jail. I know the bail was set at $5 million, but that's not an impossible amount of money for advocacy groups to raise.

I'm sure we will see efforts to release him. This thing is going to be drug out, and he probably won't go to trial for two years -- which will be an argument for reduced bail or simple release.

Yeah, unfortunately there is nothing that gets less coverage than old news. Old news doesn't get the clicks that generate the $$$.

I'm actually a little surprised the killer is still in jail. I know the bail was set at $5 million, but that's not an impossible amount of money for advocacy groups to raise.

I'm sure we will see efforts to release him. This thing is going to be drug out, and he probably won't go to trial for two years -- which will be an argument for reduced bail or simple release.
Old news, but there are people still hospitalized and the media ignores it. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter