CAR RENTAL ,, HELP

SEALFLOW

Earning My Ears
LOOKING FOR BEST PRICES FOR MINI VAN AT MCO,$199 SO FAR THROUGH BUDGET, ANY BETTER ? SOMEONE SAID $24 A DAY THROUGH ALAMO ,HOW?? AND WHAT ABOUT FULL SIZE
WHAT CODES AND WHATS THE BEST COMPANY?

www.alamo.com
use code YQ or OG
Nothing needed to use the codes.

Gail

Offsite - 88
CBR - 89 & 90
PO - 91
OKW-92,OKW-93,OKW-96, OKW-97 2X'S,OKW-98 2X's
OKW-99 2X'S,OKW-00 2X's OKW-01 1X
Jamaica-SandalsInn 98&00

USING THOSE CODES I STILL GET A VERY HIGH PRICE , SEEMS LY CODE FOR MAY 11 WORKS THE BEST AT BUDGET,
STILL IF ANYONE HAS ANY COUPONS OR CODES PLEASE HELP, ESPECIALLY FROM BJ WHOLESALE CLUB

I tried to get rates from national alot of times over the last few months. Both with Emerald Isle, and the entertainment coupons. I eneded up making ressies for a mini van for 9 days through Dollar for 347.20 with all taxes, using a code that I got from these boards, and the many helpful people. I am going from the end of march until the first week in april. This was the same price I was going to pay for a premium car through National.

The code was EMFL

Just a thought....how many folks do you need to get into the van...right now you can rent two medium size cars for less than a van and have two options for the group...we did this last year with 4 adults and 3 kids and was by far the best deal both for $ and also allowed us to get away from each other once in a while for a breather...ted....and BEWARE of ALAMO....many many bad experiences on these posts and I am one of them..never again..I will always rent from inairport dealer...good luck

ALAMO , USE CODE 2G FOR A SUV $189.00 A WEEK , I THINK ITS THE BEST DEAL I SAW SO FAR. ANYONE DONE ANY BETTER

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!