Car rental at Disney port in Honolulu?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
Does anyone know if there are any car rental locations at the port in Honolulu? Trying to lay out trip plans for our Vancouver to Honolulu cruise next year.

If there aren’t, does anyone have any experience renting when sailing into Honolulu?

Many thanks...

——Paul in Southern NJ

We did a Hawaii cruise that originated in Honolulu. All other ports (Maui, Kauai, and Big Island) had car rentals directly outside the pier. In looking at Google Maps, it depends on which port you sail into, but there looks to be a Hertz, Enterprise, etc. very close by. Put this address in Google Maps: (this is the Hertz) and you can see how close it is to the various piers. I imagine there will be taxis at least that can take you to the car rental.

ETA: I pasted the wrong address. Sorry. Correct one is:

1525 Rycroft St, Honolulu, HI 96814 - there is also a nearby Enterprise at 1221 Kapiolani Blvd # 110, Honolulu, HI 96814

Thanks, all. According to the DCL page, DCL uses Port 11 at 23 Aloha Tower Dr in Honolulu.

An alternate for car rental: HUI. It’s an app-based program, no physical rental office. The cars are parked around the island of Oahu.

You use your phone to make the reservation and unlock the car. When you’re done, you park the car and leave.

I used it a couple of times last year. You pay by the hour, not by the day. Saved me from paying overnight parking.

New cars, not old beaters.

This would be the closest location.

05131FFA-2257-4613-939C-1E92163E766F.jpeg

The app requires you to download it ahead of time.

There are limited rentals, so maybe a prearranged rental would suit some folks better.

Transportation is not cheap in Hawaii, but The Bus is handy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter