Cape May better than ever! (pics)

Cape May has gotten alot better than a few years ago. It is a disney tradition. We have to go every time we vist wdw

We are going for the first time in September. Our party is split on seafood, so I am glad to see the buffet has plenty of other choices as well. Thanks for the info. :banana:

We just ate at CMC on Sunday. The best thing I ate: Oreo bon bons!!! They were soooooooo good! My other favorites were the breaded fried fish, the large cold mussels, the mozzarella-cucumber-tomato salad, macaroni and cheese and the key lime tarts. The ribs and clams were good, but the clams were tiny. I didn't have the crab legs because I find them too difficult and messy to get the meat out. I wanted to love the lava cake, but it was a little too dark-chocolately for me. I'm a milk chocolate fan.

If I would have known the bon bons were that good, I would have started with them instead of waiting for dessert. LOL

I will be eating my Anniversary Dinner there next Wednesday!!!! And I can't wait!!!!!!!

Thanks for the Pics. We have taken our DD6 to the character breakfast a few times at Cape May and it has always been great!!!! We will have to try dinner soon.

:dance3:We are eating there at the end of September. I am looking forward to it even more after seeing the pictures and reading the other posts. We have been to Cape May once and it was for breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter