Cape May better than ever! (pics)

Mouseturtle

Mouseketeer
This was already on DS13's MUST DO list for our trip in May - we went last year and he loved it. Service is excellent, food is fresh. I looooove the mashed potaties - they're real, and have the skins in 'em. It was the only item I saw them run out of on the buffet.

As we were being seated the hostess asked us if we'd been there before - when we said last year, she was all excited about telling us what's new.

CRAB LEGS! And not soggy - they actually SNAP when you crack 'em!
iphonepics443.jpg

NEW Dessert station! So cute! It's right across from the oreo bon bons
iphonepics459.jpg

Here's the "menu"
iphonepics003.jpg

OK, so this was even better than the bon bon. FOR REAL. A tiny morsel of a cake that packs a huge punch of ooey gooey warm chocolate in the middle. Topped with chocolate syrup and capped with a fresh raspberry, it's a little piece of heaven. DS13 had THREE.
iphonepics394-1.jpg

Don't dismiss the kid's section of the buffet. Best. Nuggets. Ever. The only bummer is that the "Mickeyroni and cheese" is now just plain macaroni, but it's still good.
iphonepics059.jpg

Great selection! I loved everything.
iphonepics313.jpg

iphonepics149.jpg

Already booked it again for my trip in November!!

Thank you! This is going to be the last dinner of our upcoming trip & I'm so excited!! Your pics look divine!!!

Cape May is certainly now better then ever! We went on our trip in May and OMG!!! They changed around the non seafood selections, and they were all really good. And I didn't think anything could ever top my favorite Oreo BonBons, but...that Lava cake...divine!!!! :worship:

Just went in April, booking again for December. We agree it was a great buffet! Thanks for the update.

We love Cape May and go at least once a visit. The crab legs make it even better! :love:

I didn't see crab legs listed on the buffet - are they always available? Hubby gets deathly ill if he eats whols clams, but loves crab legs.

Cape May is certainly now better then ever! We went on our trip in May and OMG!!! They changed around the non seafood selections, and they were all really good. And I didn't think anything could ever top my favorite Oreo BonBons, but...that Lava cake...divine!!!! :worship:

What would you say you get with the non seafood selection - that is what put us off a meal here - we do not eat seafood at all

What would you say you get with the non seafood selection - that is what put us off a meal here - we do not eat seafood at all

Hi
We were here last December and they had chicken and some kind of beef dishes. They also had pasta, veggies, salads, pizza. I don't eat any meat, so I always look to see how much other stuff there is to eat besides the meat. We love this buffet. The desserts are great!!

Crab legs, clams and the best chicken nuggets in "the world" !

What's not to love ?? :goodvibes

We're dining there for the first time in August!! Can't wait to try the crab cakes!! Thanks for all the yummy pictures!:thumbsup2

Hhmmmm.... Might consider this place, after all.

Thanks for the report.

Crab legs are showing on the current menus at walt disney's website. We have this booked for our first night meal, and we are so excited, as we all LOVE crab legs, my 10 year old can eat probably 8-10 by herself.

I'm so happy someone suggested this to me as an ADR. It looks delicious! Sept can't come fast enough!:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!