Cape May better than ever! (pics)

Is Cape May 1 or 2 TS credits. My computer is VERY slow tonight, so I thought I'd post instead of search for answer.:rolleyes:

Thank u :)

We were there in May and fell in love!! It was a fantastic value for the caliber of seafood there. The snow crab legs were super fresh as well as the clams and mussels. All the sides were very good- especially the potatoes. The dessert was to die for!

We're going back in Dec with our kids and our last evening meal of the trip will be there. :)

We discovered Cape May a couple years ago just because we couldn't find Beaches and Cream, we were hungry, Cape May was there so we tried it, loved it, and go back every trip now. But maybe we need to stop talking about how great it is, more and more people are finding out! LOL

We discovered Cape May a couple years ago just because we couldn't find Beaches and Cream, we were hungry, Cape May was there so we tried it, loved it, and go back every trip now. But maybe we need to stop talking about how great it is, more and more people are finding out! LOL

True! ;)

great pics!
so i guess crab legs are now on the reg. menu? that's awesome...have not been to cape may in a few years and the last time they were not offered on buffet...great addition since they are my fav!!!
will def. have to eat there on my next visit!

Just made a ressie here for August. Haven't decided if we're definitely going to use it or not, but between the crab legs and the lava cake...HOW CAN WE NOT?! :confused3

How much is the dinner buffet? AllEars says $26.99, but I thought Disney's site said $35.99. That's a huge price increase...

How much is the dinner buffet? AllEars says $26.99, but I thought Disney's site said $35.99. That's a huge price increase...

We had dinner there June 24th, and paid $35.99 pp ($16.99 for children).

I'll be the dissenting opinion.. for $26/pp, I would have said it was an ok deal. The crab legs were dry, and the rest of the food was just ok. At $36/pp, we felt it wasn't worth it. The food just wasn't that good. Maybe we caught it on a bad night.

We won't be going back.

We had dinner there June 24th, and paid $35.99 pp ($16.99 for children).

I'll be the dissenting opinion.. for $26/pp, I would have said it was an ok deal. The crab legs were dry, and the rest of the food was just ok. At $36/pp, we felt it wasn't worth it. The food just wasn't that good. Maybe we caught it on a bad night.

We won't be going back.

I've heard reports like this before- maybe it depends on the night. I sure hope we get it on another good night this Dec! :cloud9:

Thank you for your review and pictures! I have ADR's there for my upcoming trip! I'm glad to hear the crab wasn't soggy. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter