Can't Wait!

VAMPIRES DONT SPARKLE lol

my word is done...yes word

sorry! ::hides::
also....would you really date a crazy sparkly man that like stalks you because he can't read your mind? Becasue despite him being very pretty (which he is) I would be scared of him lmao

umm...the stalker part no, but it wouldnt be hard to spot the sparkly guy in crowds! ha ha ha. but i like jasper SO much better, he is quiet, reserved, and he's got scars! :lovestruc

Same! Im serious like I get intense! haha we are gunna have to have like tournament looks like.

There are not ENOUGH HP BOOKS. I cried my eyes out on book 7...and 6...and 5..and 4 haha.

Jacob can go die. like seriously i was like get over yourself. i dont wanna date a DOG i wanna date a GOD hahahaha.

i have to completely disagree sorry. i adore hp and twilight. and i loveee me some vamps. traditional or vegetarian haha ;]

hooray for a tournament! i need some real competition...though i am a bit rusty...lol! and i loved book seven! but i was bumbed there werent more. i dont mind long series, just as long as they dont go too long! and yeah, i think id rather date a God than a dog, but jacob is not as stalkerish as edward. and i love vamps too, all kinds of them!

I'd date the Dog :dogdance:
I was glad he didn't end up with Bella
I loved Jacob he was awesome and well balanced lol (don't flame me)
(Though everyone else said I liked him just because my better half is named Jacob)

I have read Ann Rice's vampire series up until The Tale of the body Thief
I recently read Charlaine Harris's series the sookie stackhouse novels, HBO has a tv series called True Blood based off these books...they are an interesting read more grown up than Twilight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter