Can't Wait!

i am giving a big shout out to all the hp and twilight fans! :cheer2:
WHAT! HP! I'm reading the last book for like the 20th time. I havent read twilight I dont want to get addicted lol. Have any of you heard of Abarat by Clive Davis? Its really great and he has really pretty and unique art work in his books!

WHAT! HP! I'm reading the last book for like the 20th time. I havent read twilight I dont want to get addicted lol. Have any of you heard of Abarat by Clive Davis? Its really great and he has really pretty and unique art work in his books!

i havent heard of those or of him, but they sound interesting. and you should just read twilight anyways, they are easy to read and good stories, even if they arent the best written books. but i like the host more anyways. its has more depth to it i think :)

i havent heard of those or of him, but they sound interesting. and you should just read twilight anyways, they are easy to read and good stories, even if they arent the best written books. but i like the host more anyways. its has more depth to it i think :)
I think I would have to graduate from college b4 I start reading twilight because once I start reading something I cant read any thing else because I have a vivid imaginations so the characters are still there while Im trying to do school work lol(Im not crazy!) but anyways heres a link to the clive barker site if anyones interested http://www.clivebarker.info/beautifulmoment.html

I looove Harry Potter but I couldnt get into Twilight...I just dont like this sparkly nonsense of vampires and the fact that Edward is a crazy stalker and she's still all over him LOL -- I couldn't get through the first book.

I read the Twilight series (HP Nerd myself) because my sister told me "I just had to". I totally agree I thought Edward was a crazy stalker! I am glad to see I was not the only one.
I read the whole series and liked everyone but Edward and Bella.

Also I would so be up for a game of scene it because no one else around me is into the Potter :(

YEESS!! And I'll after effects it with crazy random effects!! LoL! I'll probably bring my webcam....It has pretty good quality and it's the next best thing to a camera but I still want a real video camera!!

YES! Ahh, it'll be the BEST thing ever. We MUST do it.

I love my DS!! I got it on my second CP in 2006, and have loved it ever since. It goes everywhere with me.

YES! DS ftw! When I bought mine, my friend was like "...WHY are you buying that, you dork?" Ands then she played mine for 5 minutes, turned around and bought one for herself the next day :lmao:

And, also, HP ROCKS.

YES! DS ftw! When I bought mine, my friend was like "...WHY are you buying that, you dork?" Ands then she played mine for 5 minutes, turned around and bought one for herself the next day :lmao:

And, also, HP ROCKS.

I've gotten so hooked on mine! I have almost 30 games now! And I plan on getting more once I've gotten some money saved up.

Am i the only one who doesnt like HP or Twilight? :lmao:

Not much of a DS fan either :rotfl: but thats because i love the PSP. :thumbsup2

I've gotten so hooked on mine! I have almost 30 games now! And I plan on getting more once I've gotten some money saved up.

Wow! I have.. 7. I used to only have New Super Mario Brothers.. but then I branched out. Now I have Cake Mania 1 & 2, Lost in Blue 2 & 3, Snood, and this thing called Clubhouse Games.

What are some of your favorites? I am always looking for new games. I think it is so cool that you can play against someone else wit a DS for some games. DS just rocks.

Am i the only one who doesnt like HP or Twilight? :lmao:

Not much of a DS fan either :rotfl: but thats because i love the PSP. :thumbsup2

Not really lol....I used to be a HP fan...but there were so many books...so many stories...I kinda just got bored of it :-(..im sorry HP fans...and Twilight..I'm a fan..but i DISLIKED the movie...i felt the book was better....sorry again Twilight fans

I read the Twilight series (HP Nerd myself) because my sister told me "I just had to". I totally agree I thought Edward was a crazy stalker! I am glad to see I was not the only one.

Also I would so be up for a game of scene it because no one else around me is into the Potter :(

bella bugs me so much! not until a certain part in the 4th book did she stop bothering me so much. jake used to bother me, but then it was because i was actually more like him, funny how things happen like that. ha ha. and its settled, i will bring hp scene it...somehow that is...seeing as i am flying ha ha, or will be.

Not really lol....I used to be a HP fan...but there were so many books...so many stories...I kinda just got bored of it :-(..im sorry HP fans...and Twilight..I'm a fan..but i DISLIKED the movie...i felt the book was better....sorry again Twilight fans

Thats what happened to me! I started with the first three HP books and i was like "omg another 4? no thanks". I think Twilight is way overrated. I love vampire stories though. I read Amelia atwater rhodes vampire books before.

Wow! I have.. 7. I used to only have New Super Mario Brothers.. but then I branched out. Now I have Cake Mania 1 & 2, Lost in Blue 2 & 3, Snood, and this thing called Clubhouse Games.

What are some of your favorites? I am always looking for new games. I think it is so cool that you can play against someone else wit a DS for some games. DS just rocks.

I love Cooking Mama (but I hope to get a couple of the more advanced cooking games). I also enjoy Guitar Hero, Sonic and Mario Olympic Games, Brain Age 1 and 2, Disney Meteos, and others.

I want a PSP when the new Kingdom Hearts comes out...If they have a Kingdom Hearts themed PSP then I'm gettin it!

no one will ever play hp scene it with me! its depressing! so i may have to try and bring that too. ha ha! my family wont play for sure, not even if they all team up against me. besides, i get too competitive at that game... but its all in fun!

Same! Im serious like I get intense! haha we are gunna have to have like tournament looks like.

Bella im not as big as a fun. she does bug me a tad. idk shes also a bit homely...but i adore edward. alice is my fav female fo sho. hell. if hes a stalker i wouldnt mind him sneaking in my window.

There are not ENOUGH HP BOOKS. I cried my eyes out on book 7...and 6...and 5..and 4 haha.

I love the movie on its own. compaired to the book there is no contest. hp does better as to follow book to movie.. twilight changed like entire sequences. but separate i love them.

jake used to bother meQUOTE]

Jacob can go die. like seriously i was like get over yourself. i dont wanna date a DOG i wanna date a GOD hahahaha.

Thats what happened to me! I started with the first three HP books and i was like "omg another 4? no thanks". I think Twilight is way overrated. I love vampire stories though. I read Amelia atwater rhodes vampire books before.

i have to completely disagree sorry. i adore hp and twilight. and i loveee me some vamps. traditional or vegetarian haha ;]

VAMPIRES DONT SPARKLE lol

my word is done...yes word

sorry! ::hides::

ya'll need to read some Anne rice...and so do I being I've only seen the movie Interview with the Vampaire - very awesome movie...and the origional 1929 or something movie of Dracula

also....would you really date a crazy sparkly man that like stalks you because he can't read your mind? Becasue despite him being very pretty (which he is) I would be scared of him lmao

Same! Im serious like I get intense! haha we are gunna have to have like tournament looks like.

Yes, definitely a tournament b/c I love HP too! I also have the Disney Scene It...but who doesn't here, lol?

Bella im not as big as a fun. she does bug me a tad. idk shes also a bit homely...but i adore edward. alice is my fav female fo sho. hell. if hes a stalker i wouldnt mind him sneaking in my window.

Yes Edward is amazing! I also love Alice, Jasper, and Emmet. Jacob's not bad either;)

There are not ENOUGH HP BOOKS. I cried my eyes out on book 7...and 6...and 5..and 4 haha.

I love the movie on its own. compaired to the book there is no contest. hp does better as to follow book to movie.. twilight changed like entire sequences. but separate i love them.

Jacob can go die. like seriously i was like get over yourself. i dont wanna date a DOG i wanna date a GOD hahahaha.

i have to completely disagree sorry. i adore hp and twilight. and i loveee me some vamps. traditional or vegetarian haha ;]

I love both vamps and wolves...great combo!:cutie:

Haha, everyone has different tastes. :goodvibes Im to into my video games to read :lmao:

I want a PSP when the new Kingdom Hearts comes out...If they have a Kingdom Hearts themed PSP then I'm gettin it!

OMG YES. I loved the Final Fantasy VII themed one they had out in japan. But a Kingdom Hearts one would be awesome.

VAMPIRES DONT SPARKLE

Interview with the Vampaire - very awesome movie...and the origional 1929 or something movie of Dracula

also....would you really date a crazy sparkly man that like stalks you because he can't read your mind? Becasue despite him being very pretty (which he is) I would be scared of him lmao

HOW DO YOU KNOW!! HAVE YOU SEEN ONE IN THE SUN! hahahaha.

yes that is a bomb movie.

and yes. id do it on my last heartbeat ;]

HOW DO YOU KNOW!! HAVE YOU SEEN ONE IN THE SUN! hahahaha.

yes that is a bomb movie.

and yes. id do it on my last heartbeat ;]

Ok, maybe I'd do Robert Pattinson even if he was stalking me...I was totally crushing on him in Harry Potter LOL

I havent seen the moive but I think I might watch it for the laughs...

OMG WATCH THIS VIDEO

Push play and enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter