Can't Wait!

I was ALL ABOUT Zac when I was younger...did you know they're all married and reproducing like rabbits now? Taylor has like 4 kids and Isaac has 2 and Zac only has one

YES! Crazy. I always see them on this Celebrity Baby Blog I read sometimes... Yep. A Celeb baby blog.

I was ALL ABOUT Zac when I was younger...did you know they're all married and reproducing like rabbits now? Taylor has like 4 kids and Isaac has 2 and Zac only has one

they are ALL married? with KIDS? holy snap I am so behind in the times! ha ha. Last I knew Isaac was married. Wow...I guess that's now two guys off my list of potentials! ha ha jk.

YES! Crazy. I always see them on this Celebrity Baby Blog I read sometimes... Yep. A Celeb baby blog.

omg i go there sometimes! I'm more of the ONTD nut though. I made them a commercial which i very much owe them a new one...OMG I NEED A VIDEO CAMERA AND A GREEN SCREEN FOR DISNEY! I have the program just not the camera and screen...hmmm...I need to buy one of these

omg i go there sometimes! I'm more of the ONTD nut though. I made them a commercial which i very much owe them a new one...OMG I NEED A VIDEO CAMERA AND A GREEN SCREEN FOR DISNEY! I have the program just not the camera and screen...hmmm...I need to buy one of these

I LOVE ONTD!!

my little brother wants a green screen put up in our garage. he wants to make a webshow like icarly, but my parents say no on the green screen and other elaborate sets he wants to build.

my little brother wants a green screen put up in our garage. he wants to make a webshow like icarly, but my parents say no on the green screen and other elaborate sets he wants to build.

LMAO I so wanted to do that too lmao! Maybe I'll make a crazy random webshow in Disney LOL

LMAO I so wanted to do that too lmao! Maybe I'll make a crazy random webshow in Disney LOL

I was watching some people's vlogs on youtube of their CP experience and it totally made me want to make one when/if I'm there. I don't think I'd want to do it alone though. I work better on camera if I have someone to talk to, ha ha. We should do a joint show!

I was watching some people's vlogs on youtube of their CP experience and it totally made me want to make one when/if I'm there. I don't think I'd want to do it alone though. I work better on camera if I have someone to talk to, ha ha. We should do a joint show!

that would be a good idea! me and my friend documented our spring break adventures it was fun!

Wow I didnt even know you could download them on to your computer! I still cant get past the third level in Sonic the hedghog thats so embarrasing so now I just play paperboy or the Barbie modeling game when I play sega lol

OMG... Paperboy was an amazing game when I was younger... I can't believe you still have it.. so jealous!!!

I almost got a ds for christmas, but opted for a new digital camera instead. a little girl at the elem school i work at has this cooking mama game. its pretty sweet! you make pretty much anything, including alcohol drinks if i remember correctly.

I have cooking mama for the wii!!! its not to bad...

i am such an harry potter nerd!

Girl, i'll match your HP and raise you a twilight. I loved Edward back when he was Cedric Diggory, after all he didnt die, carlise turned him into a vamp ;]
I dominate HP Scene It. never lost a single game.

I have American Idol Karaoke 1 and 2 for the xbox!! With a ton of downloaded songs! With 2 mics!

ahhh! ill sing all night!! haha.
Ill be joining the gamming parties as im alas too young haha
I hope someone brings a xbox360 so halo parties can commense. i also lovee the kung fu panda game haha..

but...i do have a N64 hahaha id be happy to bring that. Mario Party...Mario Kart haha I kick it old school!

So......am I the only young one here?!?! :scared1:

girl..im 18 ill be 19 on April 12 (easter boo!) lol so ill be a youngin haha

OOhh same here girlz on the HP, im the biggest nerd when it comes to that. :cool1:

Also im young too 18 turning 19 May 30... arrive in Disney 10 days before b-day...awsome disney bday:banana:

OOhh same here girlz on the HP, im the biggest nerd when it comes to that. :cool1:

hooray for hp fans!

Girl, i'll match your HP and raise you a twilight. I loved Edward back when he was Cedric Diggory, after all he didnt die, carlise turned him into a vamp ;]

I hope someone brings a xbox360 so halo parties can commense. i also lovee the kung fu panda game haha..

but...i do have a N64 hahaha id be happy to bring that. Mario Party...Mario Kart haha I kick it old school!

ah, edward *sigh* ha ha i have such a love hate relationship with alot of the characters of twilight, but in the end, love wins :lovestruc but i do love jasper muchos he he! and i totally agree with you on that is what happened to cedric, how else would he be in the other movies!
i love the original mario party and mario cart for the n64! those are da bomb!:woohoo:

hooray for hp fans!

ah, edward *sigh* ha ha i have such a love hate relationship with alot of the characters of twilight, but in the end, love wins :lovestruc but i do love jasper muchos he he! and i totally agree with you on that is what happened to cedric, how else would he be in the other movies!
i love the original mario party and mario cart for the n64! those are da bomb!:woohoo:
I'm a big fan of Emmett too. I read in an interview he said during the lunch scenes he couldn't help eating the food. so they had to edit alot of the scenes..they obviously shouldnt be eating haha..but if you look close in the scene before edward catches bellas apple...Emmett is totally chowing down haha.

I'm a big fan of Emmett too. I read in an interview he said during the lunch scenes he couldn't help eating the food. so they had to edit alot of the scenes..they obviously shouldnt be eating haha..but if you look close in the scene before edward catches bellas apple...Emmett is totally chowing down haha.

i will totally be looking out for that after i get it this weekend. im having my mom pick me up a copy from target, since there is NO target in logan where i live right now, yet we have pretty much everything else and two walmarts...boo :( but i do like emmett as well! he is such a sweetheart! of the girls i love alice! she is just amazing ha ha!

I looove Harry Potter but I couldnt get into Twilight...I just dont like this sparkly nonsense of vampires and the fact that Edward is a crazy stalker and she's still all over him LOL -- I couldn't get through the first book. I left it half way through for the last Princess Diaries! <3

YES HALO!! I'm terrible at it but I love it lol. Like I have the worst aiming skills in the world. I'm Kiss Me Goodbye on Xbox

OMG... Paperboy was an amazing game when I was younger... I can't believe you still have it.. so jealous!!!

Hmmmmm I have that on the Xbox too! I have the best games on there! LoL!

YEESS!! And I'll after effects it with crazy random effects!! LoL! I'll probably bring my webcam....It has pretty good quality and it's the next best thing to a camera but I still want a real video camera!!

YEESS!! And I'll after effects it with crazy random effects!! LoL! I'll probably bring my webcam....It has pretty good quality and it's the next best thing to a camera but I still want a real video camera!!

i wish i had a webcam! i just use the camera feature on my digital camera. it works fine and the quality is good. :) you could look at my youtube account to see... just look up taigirl87, i use that for everything!

[/B]

somehow i missed you saying this before, but no one will ever play hp scene it with me! its depressing! so i may have to try and bring that too. ha ha! my family wont play for sure, not even if they all team up against me. besides, i get too competitive at that game... but its all in fun!

I looove my DS! I am obsessed with the Cake Mania games. My DS has been acting all wonky lately though :( The touch screen is lagging. Booo.

I love my DS!! I got it on my second CP in 2006, and have loved it ever since. It goes everywhere with me.

I am a HUGE HP and Twilight fan. If you bring the Scene It game, I will challenge you to a game!! :teeth:

And I have N64 too! I have N64, Gamecube, Sega, Wii, PS2, and DS.

Really?? :rotfl: I will definitely have to check for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter