Can't Wait!

Heydew

Earning My Ears
I'm so excited for the fall advantage program 09!
I'm already meeting such great people online!
The anticipation s KILLING ME!
I've been up all night just watching youtube videos with people talking about there experiences
which i recomend others do to
really interesting

but i was just wondering if anyone else is as excited!

I'm definitly ready to pack up and leave now!! I am so excited for this opportunity! My parents think I'm going to move down there and not come back... not going to lie- it may be a possibility!!

At least you both only have to wait until may... I have to wait until AUGUST! :laughing:

Ohh yes I am beyond excited!:wizard: Only like 3 more months to go!
Anticipation is getting to me as well! Ahhhhh:rotfl:

At least you both only have to wait until may... I have to wait until AUGUST! :laughing:

I have to wait until next February to even apply!! Or, If I'm lucky, this August to apply.

I can't wait either but I have until June because I go to a quarter school! eek! Yeah for Attractions 20091 Can't wait to meet you all!!!:love:

I don't know about you guys but everyday im running around my house going "Can I go to disney yet! PLEASE!"
lol
I'm even thinking about making one of those vlogs!
Gotta pass the time somehow

I am so excited too!!! I can't wait to go back down. And this time, I won't be leaving. Since I am graduating this summer, I can stay in FL for good!!:banana:

Same here! I am never going to make it that long! :faint:

I don't know about you guys but everyday im running around my house going "Can I go to disney yet! PLEASE!"
lol
I'm even thinking about making one of those vlogs!
Gotta pass the time somehow

Hahaha you're too funny Heather!!:banana: But no I cannot wait either!

shyte...i havent even been accepted yet...and i already have my apartment stuff in a "shopping cart" online for walmarts site to store shipping hahaha. lame.

I'm so excited too! I wish I was leaving tomorrow! I'm really glad I chose Fall Advantage because I don't think I would have been able to wait all the way until August! I'm dying just waiting for May to roll around lol.

I know I'm the same way!!! I only got a processing letter since I'm going to an audition on April 24!! And that's REALLy late so I'm like freaking out. I want my papers and all now!! I wanna go tot he audition!! I wanna leave for florida now!!

I am so ready to get out of Minnesota! It is going to be so awesome being able to live there part of next winter!:)

haha twinsfreak.. im from Iowa and know what you mean about missing some winter for a change :)!! lets just say all of my friends are jealous.. Where in Minn are you from?

And I am super excited as well, I go down May 20th (leaving Iowa May 15th and driving to Nashville to visit my sister) I also graduate May 9th. This semester can't go any slower.

I am also staying up all night watching Youtube videos and reading blogs. I joined livejournal tonight so I can start writing a blog about the experience!

Everyone who is going to be there May 20th should try and get together for dinner that night and meet!!!!!

haha yeah you have it as bad as me....I just heard the weather here feels like -25...im sick of it. Im from Maple Grove, which is about 20 minutes north of Minneapolis. im worried im not going to want to come back :)

No matter what, I can't win lmao

I hate the cold and I hate the heat. But it beats Philly by a long shot

I hate the cold weather. So I am extremely glad to be moving to FL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter