can't make up our minds

minnie24

Mouseketeer
We are getting married in November in the Wedding Pavillion at the GF. We need to find somewhere to eat after and have a couple of resturants in mind. Staying in the disney resort area is essential and being able to wear wedding attire essential also. I know I'm being picky but somewhere with a varied not to fussy menu (not veal of mainly seafood) and resonably quiet. There will be 6 adults and no children and cost is not an issue.
Any advice and your views on the resturants will be really apperiated.

Minne24::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Why not Cindarella's Royal Table? When we were there 2 years ago there was a very nice couple who had just gotten married seated next to us. It was great to see them still in their wedding attire. They were seated off to the side of the restaurant where it wasn't too crazy. It just seems like a perfect place for a fairytale wedding dinner. The food is great, not too fussy, and its not too big. I think it would be wonderful!

how about victoria and albert's at GF? we have seen bridal parties there several times. since no children are in the party this might be an excellent choice. congratulations on your wedding!:tongue:

How about California Grill? You can always count on it to be top-notch. They have a great menu with pretty good variety. Check out allearsnet for the most recent menu (the tamarind beef filet and some others are always on there)

COngratulations :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter