Can't make ADRs!

Hopefully It will go smooth for you. This was the only year that I ever had an issue. I was told that they always do "enhancements" on the website from 4-6am & that it went unexpectedly longer. Go figure! Best wishes with some pixie dust!
i

Thanks! I got in right at 3am and got everything I wanted except except Homecoming on our arrival day . But I got that for our non park day and we’ll do something else for dinner our first night,

I'm frustrated that someone reported the system was offline on Thursday, remained offline until about 745 am Friday, and people are still reporting problems.

In this thread it was only reported as being down Friday morning, fwiw.

Disney has always had issues with their websites. If you’re going to keep going, it’s best to come to terms with that. Sometimes it’ll hit your planning and most times it won’t.

And the problems I’m seeing reported here are just an issue with who wants what when. If something is already gone, the next person who tries for it won’t get it. Nothing to do with the system; everything to do with timing.

Actually, this morning I got the “Stitch” page for about an hour. I called Disney Dining around 10:00 and was told their system is down. I think there have been intermittent problems for several days.

Actually, this morning I got the “Stitch” page for about an hour. I called Disney Dining around 10:00 and was told their system is down. I think there have been intermittent problems for several days.
I personally had problems with the dining page being down Friday morning, Saturday morning, and Saturday night close to midnight, so they are definitely having a bigger issue.....

i

Thanks! I got in right at 3am and got everything I wanted except except Homecoming on our arrival day . But I got that for our non park day and we’ll do something else for dinner our first night,
Excellent! Happy to hear it.

I can make ADRs on the 18th. I so hope there is no issue. I had an issue one trip before where the system was down when I went to book online at 180 days out. Not fun and I don't want a repeat of that. I think I only have one tough ADR. So I will only be working on that and can handle waiting on the rest. So, hear me, Disney Dining gods (or IT gods) and please please please work well enough to get that one ADR. But, honestly, don't get why Disney can't get it's IT stuff together.

In this thread it was only reported as being down Friday morning, fwiw.

Disney has always had issues with their websites. If you’re going to keep going, it’s best to come to terms with that. Sometimes it’ll hit your planning and most times it won’t.

Post #30 referenced it being down Thursday. Regardless, there are better ways to handle a spotty website than what Disney chose (and chooses).

I really REALLY hate Disney's IT. Trying to make ADR's this morning and the app isn't working (won't allow ADR's beyond 60 days from today and has a pop up telling you to go online or call). The website kept logging me off so I couldn't see anything past my arrival day on my laptop, and the website on my PHONE worked...slowly...and glitchy so that I didn't get the reservation I wanted.

I searched for a PPO Garden Grill (didn't realize it was apparently a hot ticket item) and found an 8:45. So I grabbed it. Then I searched again hoping to walk it it back. Found an 8:30 a fe wminutes later and when I went to change it, I got through to the "we won't cancel until we confirm new one" part and then the 8:30 went poof. Happened again when I tried to make a Cali Grill later in week.

Ultimately got what I wanted and will keep looking for an earlier Garden Grill. Maybe I'll make Touring Plans do it LOL.

I really REALLY hate Disney's IT. Trying to make ADR's this morning and the app isn't working (won't allow ADR's beyond 60 days from today and has a pop up telling you to go online or call).

You know I’ve heard you’re not supposed to be able to make reservations on the app more than 60 days out anymore, but for some reason my app still lets me make the 180+ reservations (assuming the dining website is working at that particular minute). I don’t have any pending app updates so really surprised some people can only go to 60 days. Maybe they only updated the app for one platform so far. I’m on iPhone.

You know I’ve heard you’re not supposed to be able to make reservations on the app more than 60 days out anymore, but for some reason my app still lets me make the 180+ reservations (assuming the dining website is working at that particular minute). I don’t have any pending app updates so really surprised some people can only go to 60 days. Maybe they only updated the app for one platform so far. I’m on iPhone.

Yes, when I called IT they said it was a problem w Androids - which I have. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter