Can't Decide at All

Yellosno

DIS Veteran
I am currently in the early planning stages for a 2014 trip with a friend and myself. I however cannot even begin to narrow down my choices for a resort. I am getting a new job where I will more than double my current income and I only have a few bills and no children, so money is really not an issue. I have only eliminated one resort which is GF because I feel a little weird wearing a normal t-shirt and shorts there. As far as all the others it is a complete toss up. I do like trying new resorts but I have really enjoyed every resort I have stayed at. Can someone please help me at least narrow down my options. Thanks!

I am currently in the early planning stages for a 2014 trip with a friend and myself. I however cannot even begin to narrow down my choices for a resort. I am getting a new job where I will more than double my current income and I only have a few bills and no children, so money is really not an issue. I have only eliminated one resort which is GF because I feel a little weird wearing a normal t-shirt and shorts there. As far as all the others it is a complete toss up. I do like trying new resorts but I have really enjoyed every resort I have stayed at. Can someone please help me at least narrow down my options. Thanks!

I don't see the Contemporary in your signature, maybe try one that you haven't stayed in yet? I believe they are renovating the club level, and it will probably be really nice! If money is not an issue, I'd stay TPV CL.

My suggestion is Beach Club or Boardwalk. I love being walking distance to Epcot. Plus I like the boardwalk area in the evening.

Our favorite resort is the Poly, so that would be my choice. However, as the pp said, if you haven't stayed at the CR yet and want to try something new, I would go with CR TPV. Good luck.

I'm confused that you will feel weird about wearing a t-shirt and shorts at GF. Do you think people there are in cocktail dresses and suits? We've been there to eat and the vast majority of the people you see are in park wear (those who aren't are in sundresses or jeans).

At any rate, GF would be my #1 choice - it's on our "someday" list!

You should make a poll so you can keep track of all the awesome suggestions! My vote would be the Boardwalk Epcot area hotels as well!

I like stayin in a resort that is not so strung out, after I walk all day in the parks I do not want it to take forever to get to my room.. WL is my fav, CR would also not be bad. I stayed at CSR and POR and the walks to my room and to the food courts was terrible..:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter