Candlelight Processional

danny1649

<font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green<
I know it's way early but I want to ask if you are planning on doing CP Package this year?We have been for last 12 year's and has become a Christmas tradition for us.If you are going this year and doing CP Dinner Package what dining venue are you going to dine at as part of package?We ate at Teppanyaki last year and loved it.This year we will be going back to Le Cellier our favorite.:wave2:

yes, we are going! however, since we are travelling w/another couple(wdw veterans also)the choice has not been made yet.:tongue:

We are taking our first Christmas trip and as soon as they go on sale I will be on the phone as we want to do the CP package on Christmas eve!!! We're thinking LeCellier since we love their food.

Were still undecided between Biergarten and Le Cellier. We'll visit both places just not sure which one with the CP package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter