• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancelling ressie ???

NCRedding

I've strayed
I know this has been asked and answered before, but I can't remember/find the answer. Thanks to the weather this winter, our Easter break is gone. We had ressie at HH for this week, which we need to cancel. We used 37 2002-2003 points and the remainder from 2003-2004 points which we borrowed to make this ressie. If we cancel, are the 37 2002/03 points returned to this use year, and the borrowed points returned to 2003-2004, or do they all go into this use year. Can I bank the 37 points that are returned into next use year (I have Sept use year, so still within banking deadlines)? I hope that you can understand my question--I know what I am asking, and I'm having trouble understanding what I've written. Any assistance would be appreciated--I'm going back to read the guidebook some more. I am SOOO tired of this weather/winter.

The 2003/04 points that were borrowed remain in 2002/03. You could bank the 2002/03 points if you are within your banking deadline or use them by the end of the use year. To better answer your question, what is your use year, your total points and the total points for this reservation?

DebbieB is right. To give you a complete answer we need more detail. The only thing we can say for sure is that the banked points are permanent 2002-2003 points.

If you give us the Use Year we can help you figure things out even more clearly. Also, when is your reservation? Is it more than 31 days away?

All points from the reservation will be returned to the current use year.

The borrowed points cannot be banked and must be used before Aug 31 ro they will expire.

Any current points (from Sep, 2002) may still be banked into the 2003-04 use year.

Sorry you have to cancel your trip! :(

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter