Cancelling Ressie on CC....

jesters

Mouseketeer
I may want to cancel my ressie on Castaway Cay for the Stingray adventure. When is the latest I can do this? Can it be done as soon as I board the ship? Do you know what, if any, penalties there might be? :confused3

We are going to Discovery Cove before our cruise, and if the Stingray interaction there is good, then I don't think we'll need it again on the cruise. But if its not, then I want the kids to get an up close interaction with them.

You need to cancel any reservations prior to sailing, I believe it is 3 days, but please check with DCL to be sure! Otherwise, you WILL be charged.

I'd suggest canceling the Stingray excursion at CC, if you're not sure you will want it. If you decide to do it, you can try to rebook the excursion on embarkation.

I may want to cancel my ressie on Castaway Cay for the Stingray adventure. When is the latest I can do this? Can it be done as soon as I board the ship? Do you know what, if any, penalties there might be? :confused3

We are going to Discovery Cove before our cruise, and if the Stingray interaction there is good, then I don't think we'll need it again on the cruise. But if its not, then I want the kids to get an up close interaction with them.

I'd cancel a head of time and save the $$$...the stingray interaction is unlimited at Discovery Cove not to mention the tropical reef with all the cool fish If you have never been there you will just love it!!! Will you also be swimming with the dolphins?:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter