Love My DVC!!!
- Jun 13, 2008
I know it's early and anything can happen between now and next week, but I want a back-up plan. I know a little about this as we were evacuated from HHI prior to Hurricane Matthew. But we were already there and had to leave one night early. The mandatory evacuation forced the resort to close. Our points were put back into our account, and we were able to rebook a trip for two months later. What I haven't experienced is a hurricane coming in prior to arriving at the resort. If we can't make it to the resort, what happens? Would all of our points go into holding? What if the resorts stay open, but we don't feel comfortable traveling?