Cancelled our 10-night stay at CSR, but we're back on!!!

Aw that was nice of them.

That sounded like a fun trip!

Despite the fact that I lost my dad a week before the trip, we had a blast and it was probably one of the best trips we've ever had. Everything went perfectly, Shelley and I have been best friends for 25+ years, we are godparents to one of each other's kids, Tom is a gem (her second husband) and we just had a grand time. They understood my tears at time about dad and we just really enjoyed.

Our "dream gift" when we got home was: a plush Mickey & Minnie (with Year of A Million Dreams clothes on them), Year of a Million Dreams photo album, frame, coffee mug, jelly beans, tote bag, a starter lanyard set with 12 pins and a $384 gift card.

Kat,

I am so happy that you will get to make this trip. I know you will have a wonderful time!

Esther

I'm glad to hear you're going back! I ran into you and your crew last year in MK all decked out in your T-shirts, Mickey ears and pins.
I'll check out your poll and see if anything works for us. We're arriving on the 19th after a long drive from PA, so I'm not sure we'll be able to make it that night. We'll see!

Okay, before I get back to our plans for this mini-trip, here are pictures of our two, if I do say so myself--handsome sons.

Andy, age 23 (with girlfriend Nicole at Disney last month--wasn't sure if that was sweat or the dribbles from his Long Island Iced Tea on his shirt :rotfl:)

101_0875.jpg

Mark, who turned 21 in May (heaven help us) (with one of his wrestlers he coaches)

SpringBreakGWA002-1.jpg

Okay, day 2 -- Sunday, September and our first full day at Disney. If we aren't doing coffee at the CSR with some Diser's, we plan on being at rope drop at Epcot; we will do every attraction we possibly can (Mark will do Mission by himself...sorry I don't do that ride...nope not me :scared1:).

DSC04067.jpg

We have a lunch ADR at 12:55 at LeCellier.

25thanniversarytrip--LeCellier.jpg

After lunch, we'll go back to the CSR for awhile and go hang out at the Dig Site and I'll have a drink or two.

Francisco.jpg

CSRMainPool.jpg

And then we'll head to the MK around 5:30 or 6:00 for extra magic hours at the MK and, of course, Wishes.

I'm glad to hear you're going back! I ran into you and your crew last year in MK all decked out in your T-shirts, Mickey ears and pins.
I'll check out your poll and see if anything works for us. We're arriving on the 19th after a long drive from PA, so I'm not sure we'll be able to make it that night. We'll see!

Thank you. I hope you can do it...we're going to go with the consensus. And there's always next year...a good reaosn to go back again and again so that we can meet all the great Disers!

Okay, before I get back to our plans for this mini-trip, here are pictures of our two, if I do say so myself--handsome sons.

Andy, age 23 (with girlfriend Nicole at Disney last month--wasn't sure if that was sweat or the dribbles from his Long Island Iced Tea on his shirt :rotfl:)

101_0875.jpg

Mark, who turned 21 in May (heaven help us) (with one of his wrestlers he coaches)

SpringBreakGWA002-1.jpg

Okay, day 2 -- Sunday, September and our first full day at Disney. If we aren't doing coffee at the CSR with some Diser's, we plan on being at rope drop at Epcot; we will do every attraction we possibly can (Mark will do Mission by himself...sorry I don't do that ride...nope not me :scared1:). We have a lunch ADR at 12:55 at LeCellier. After lunch, we'll go back to the CSR for awhile and go hang out at the Dig Site and I'll have a drink or two and then we'll head to the MK around 5:30 or 6:00 for extra magic hours at the MK.

uhm.. your boys are cuteyyyy:cutie: and we will also be at Mk on Sunday te 20th for EMH, but not until later. We have a 5pm HDDMR adr for John's b-day!

Kathy,
I was catching up on all things CSR and I saw you started a PTR!!

You really have some great ADR's. I think I need to check more often. I'm trying to get my CRT dinner pushed back 1 hour. I'm coming up to when people start canceling.

CSR -- We are coming "HOME". :)

Just found this while skimming through the other thread. I am SO freakin happy for you and can't wait to follow along with ya! :banana: Just let me finish up my last couple of days here, *sniff* and get back home in one piece and I'm all over it baby!! WEE HOO! :woohoo::yay::woohoo:

So excited. :teeth:

Signing on!!! I am so excited for you & this trip and hoping one day we can meet!:goodvibes

uhm.. your boys are cuteyyyy:cutie: and we will also be at Mk on Sunday te 20th for EMH, but not until later. We have a 5pm HDDMR adr for John's b-day!

Thanks...they turned out pretty good! :)

I'll text you when we have the results of the poll.

Kathy,
I was catching up on all things CSR and I saw you started a PTR!!

You really have some great ADR's. I think I need to check more often. I'm trying to get my CRT dinner pushed back 1 hour. I'm coming up to when people start canceling.

Good luck with the CRT! Here's some pixiedust:pixiedust: Can't wait to see the next trip report--especially pictures of precious Juliana.

Just found this while skimming through the other thread. I am SO freakin happy for you and can't wait to follow along with ya! :banana: Just let me finish up my last couple of days here, *sniff* and get back home in one piece and I'm all over it baby!! WEE HOO! :woohoo::yay::woohoo:

So excited. :teeth:

Thanks, Tracy. You just concentrate on enjoying your last two days at Disney...and getting news from home.

Signing on!!! I am so excited for you & this trip and hoping one day we can meet!:goodvibes

I hope we can meet one day too. You, me and Nicki--now wouldn't that be a hoot! ;)

Kathy!!! So happy you guys get to go this year. :goodvibes I stumbled upon your PTR through Alan's TR. Can't wait to read the rest.

Allie

Kathy!!! So happy you guys get to go this year. :goodvibes I stumbled upon your PTR through Alan's TR. Can't wait to read the rest.

Allie

Thanks, Allie. I wish it could be a longer trip...but Mark and I are just glad to be able to go for a couple of days.

Plans for Day 3, Monday, September 21

This will be an all day at the MK day. We'll get there for rope drop and I know that the first ride we will head to will be DH's favorite

MarkonDumbo.jpg

From there, we'll finish the rides in Fantasyland. Then it will probably be time for our 10:00 a.m. ADR at Crystal Palace. From there, we'll head over to Haunted Mansion and then the two mountains, POTC, Hall of Presidents (need to see the addition of President Obama). We'll see what time it is around then and probably head back to the CSR for a rest at the pool (DH loves the Dig Site Pool).

IMG_1545.jpg

We'll head back to the MK after our swim and finish up what we may not have done or want to do again. We also have a 6:40 ADR at the Plaza for dinner. We'll stay at the MK until closing this night which is 9:00 and watch Wishes.

Kathy, after a long week of dealing swine flu in my house, finally some good news: You and Mark get to go to WDW!!!!!:cool1:

This just couldn't happen to two more deserving people.

Can't wait to hear more and so far, your plans sound perfect for a short trip. And to get those ADR's, well, its meant to be!

I love the pictures, can Mark wear that Eeyore hat when I see you guys next weekend?;)

Kathy, after a long week of dealing swine flu in my house, finally some good news: You and Mark get to go to WDW!!!!!:cool1:

This just couldn't happen to two more deserving people.

Can't wait to hear more and so far, your plans sound perfect for a short trip. And to get those ADR's, well, its meant to be!

I love the pictures, can Mark wear that Eeyore hat when I see you guys next weekend?;)

Thanks, Amy. We're so looking forward to it. And Mark and I are very anxious to meet you and Dan next Saturday for lunch. And, yes, perhaps he'll wear his Eeyore ears so you know who we are. :rotfl2:

Okay, Day 4 and our last day at Disney before we head to Marco Island is planned like this. We'll have breakfast in our room...which we hope will be one of these:

S7300285-1-1.jpg

We will take luggage to car and then head over to Epcot for Extra Magic Hours for the a.m.

Kathys50thBirthdayTrip319.jpg

We want to get everything done in Future World before we head over to World Showcase for lunch at one of the counter services and finish up what we might have missed on our earlier visit. We plan to leave around 3 p.m. for our drive to Marco Island which is about four hours from Orlando. Mark is packing his GPS so hopefully it won't let us down and we won't get lost.

I'm joining in! :goodvibes

Congratulations on getting all your ADRs! :thumbsup2 Your plans are looking great!! I love your DH's Dumbo ears :rotfl:

I'm joining in! :goodvibes

Congratulations on getting all your ADRs! :thumbsup2 Your plans are looking great!! I love your DH's Dumbo ears :rotfl:

He WISHES they were Dumbo ears. They are actually Eeyore ears...and I have to tell you the attention he gets is unbelievable when he wears them. :rotfl:

How nice that you were offered a condo! Long Disney trips are awesome, but any Disney you can get in is good! We just returned from a nice ten day trip, but we'd happily take 2-3 days any chance we got. So glad that it has all worked out so nicely for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter