Cancelled our 10-night stay at CSR, but we're back on!!!

Okay, rather than EDIT all of my plans that I posted earlier, I'm going to give a brief overhaul of the NEW schedule now that we are flying in Friday night instead of Saturday morning which gives us all day Saturday at Disney. :woohoo: I'll throw in some pictures so it looks new.

Here are the tentative plans. ;)

Friday night (the 18th) we arrive at MCO around 11 p.m. Pick up rental car and drive to CSR.

ranchos.jpg

Saturday (the 19th) we will go to the MK as I was able to NAB an 8:05 a.m. ADR at the Crystal Palace. YEP, 8:05 a.m. -- I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS (we cancelled Boma when I got this).

KatandMarkwithTigger.jpg

We'll hang at the MK for awhile after breakfast and then go take a nap by the Dig Site pool. We'll head over to the Studios around 4 or so and do a bunch of stuff (and see if there are any fast passes left for Toy Story); we will have dinner at Sci Fi at 5:40 p.m. (this was originally scheduled for 3:35 p.m.). At the rate the poll is going now, it looks like some of us DISer's will be meeting at the CSR at 9:30 for a drink and gabfest!

Sunday (the 20th) we will have breakfast in the room or at Pepper Market and then head over to Epcot. We have a 12:55 reservation at LeCellier. Back to the Dig Site for a swim/nap and then to the MK for Extra Magic Hours. We'll probably have dinner at Cosmic Rays--a new favorite.

Kathys50thBirthdayTrip207.jpg

Monday (the 21st) we will have breakfast in the room and then be at the Animal Kingdom for the extra morning hours at 8 a.m.; lunch at Flame Tree Barbecue.

DSC04270.jpg

Back over to Epcot so we can do some of the stuff we missed on Sunday.

DSC04146-1.jpg

Tuesday (the 22nd) we'll have a quick breakfast in the room and finish packing and be at Epcot for 8:00 a.m. for extra morning hours. From there, we'll head over to the MK to finish up any attractions we want to do again (or missed) and we have lunch at The Plaza at 1:00.

We plan to leave around 4 p.m. for the four hour drive to Marco Island.

I've typed and printed our schedule and HOPE not to change anything again (although I keep checking for a Yak&Yeti ressie).

I was trying to keep expenses down for food, but I just won $100 on an instant lotto ticket so this will pay for Boma and Crystal Palace breakfasts. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Excellent on the Lotto win! :thumbsup2 Guess I should play too, your luck may rub off on me, maybe pay for the Halloween tickets I haven't bought yet!:) (or for the wine ...)

You almost slipped the other major news right by us at the end of the post...you would have caught the skimmers that way!!:rotfl2:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Is about all I can say about that bit of news!!! :dance3: :cheer2: :woohoo:

Christine -I DIDN'T MISS IT!! Kathy, so GLAD you have an extra night at your "other' Home and a whole day in the park on Sat. :banana: I guess this trip was meant to be - that's awesome. Wish I was there for the DiSmeet too.

Your plans look great! Congrats on getting that 8:05 at CP! I love how you have everything "set", yet you keep looking for a Yak & Yeti. :lmao:

Excellent on the Lotto win! :thumbsup2 Guess I should play too, your luck may rub off on me, maybe pay for the Halloween tickets I haven't bought yet!:) (or for the wine ...)

Christine -I DIDN'T MISS IT!! Kathy, so GLAD you have an extra night at your "other' Home and a whole day in the park on Sat. :banana: I guess this trip was meant to be - that's awesome. Wish I was there for the DiSmeet too.

I'll send some pixie dust that you win a little something. pixiedust:pixiedust: I wish you would be there for the DIS meet too. And I have NEVER known a Pickle to "skim."

Yay for our DIS meet! Can't wait to meet you!

Me too...getting excited.

Your plans look great! Congrats on getting that 8:05 at CP! I love how you have everything "set", yet you keep looking for a Yak & Yeti. :lmao:

And guess what I did first thing this morning when I walked into the office and logged in???? :lmao::lmao:

So, does that mean you snagged Yak & Yeti?? ::yes::

I am so happy for you, Kathy, I really could just burst!! Please don't forget our pickle thread - I'm getting confused as to where I've posted - here or there!! :lmao:

So, does that mean you snagged Yak & Yeti?? ::yes::

I am so happy for you, Kathy, I really could just burst!! Please don't forget our pickle thread - I'm getting confused as to where I've posted - here or there!! :lmao:

No, I didn't get it...still no availability. But you know me...I'll keep trying. And I just talked to the lawyer I work with...there is a computer at the condo so if I'm not too busy laying on the beach and watching the dolphins, I'll be able to post my report/pictures a little earlier.

No, I didn't get it...still no availability. But you know me...I'll keep trying. And I just talked to the lawyer I work with...there is a computer at the condo so if I'm not too busy laying on the beach and watching the dolphins, I'll be able to post my report/pictures a little earlier.

I'll bet you will snag a ressie before you go.:thumbsup2

WooHoo, computer at the beach!!:woohoo: Oh, yes, you will have pity on your arm chair traveler friends left behind with no Disney trip this year - in other words, you'll at least post once for us! ::yes::
:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Kat, sounds like you have a full plan on your 4 nights of CSR that happens to be in WDW!!!! ;)

You will be arriving on our last end of our stay maybe we will bump into each other, BTW I love you pics!!

SOOOOO looking forward in our stay, 32 days and counting!!!!!

Kat, sounds like you have a full plan on your 4 nights of CSR that happens to be in WDW!!!! ;)

You will be arriving on our last end of our stay maybe we will bump into each other, BTW I love you pics!!

SOOOOO looking forward in our stay, 32 days and counting!!!!!

When do you leave for home? Are you there for our DIS meet?

So excited. I was just able to get Boma for breakfast on Saturday, September 19 at 7:50 a.m.. We've been wanting to do this for years and finally are going to do it. I was trying to keep expenses down for food, but I just won $100 on an instant lotto ticket so this will pay for Boma and Crystal Palace breakfasts. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

WooHoo! :cool1::thumbsup2:cool1: Which instant did you win on, Kat? My Dad loves to play the scratch-offs and hasn't been very lucky lately. Would love to get him some lucky ones.

Now here's hoping you get that Yak & Yeti ressie.

WooHoo! :cool1::thumbsup2:cool1: Which instant did you win on, Kat? My Dad loves to play the scratch-offs and hasn't been very lucky lately. Would love to get him some lucky ones.

Now here's hoping you get that Yak & Yeti ressie.

I played the "Precious Pearl 7's" and I won another $100 on Monday -- $50 on each ticket. That is going towards a nice dinner in Marco Island to treat my DH for all the umpping he did this summer and missed dinners. :)

Cool! I just knew the lawyers had to have a laptop ... mine never go ANYWHERE without theirs ... even on vaca!

Would love to hear about your trip live (if you can find the time :goodvibes), it will just add to my own excitement:banana:

Since I know that you just got Yak & Yeti, congrats again:thumbsup2 I'm still trying for CP. (Note my new addition to my siggie) :woohoo:

I'll bet you will snag a ressie before you go.:thumbsup2

WooHoo, computer at the beach!!:woohoo: Oh, yes, you will have pity on your arm chair traveler friends left behind with no Disney trip this year - in other words, you'll at least post once for us! ::yes::
:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Cool! I just knew the lawyers had to have a laptop ... mine never go ANYWHERE without theirs ... even on vaca!

Would love to hear about your trip live (if you can find the time :goodvibes), it will just add to my own excitement:banana:

Since I know that you just got Yak & Yeti, congrats again:thumbsup2 I'm still trying for CP. (Note my new addition to my siggie) :woohoo:

Yes! Yes! Yes! I got Yak & Yeti. It's a little later than I wanted (1:30--we usually leave AK by noon), but we'll take it.

Yes, I thought I should ask Bob (the lawyer) if there was a washing machine...just to be sure...so we don't have to pack so much and I can do laundry in Marco Island and then, of course, wash the bedding and towels before we leave. He mentione dthere was also a computer so I could check email, etc., and to help myself. I'll take my camera thing to download pictures and perhaps I can tease you with a few before I get back and do a full report.

Can't wait, Kathy!!! :yay:

Janet, does this mean you'll take along a laptop and give us some live reports too???? ;) :dance3:

Aw, darn...I wanna go to WDW too!!!! Can someone please hide me in their suitcase? I'll pay the extra baggage fees. ::yes:: Wait..on second thought it might be cheaper to just buy another tkt! :rolleyes1

Can't wait, Kathy!!! :yay:

Janet, does this mean you'll take along a laptop and give us some live reports too???? ;) :dance3:

Aw, darn...I wanna go to WDW too!!!! Can someone please hide me in their suitcase? I'll pay the extra baggage fees. ::yes:: Wait..on second thought it might be cheaper to just buy another tkt! :rolleyes1

Nlot sure if I can bring the laptop (Sam likes to use mine) but I can use the excuse that I REALLY need to stay connected with her and the fam and to ALL my pickles -- we'll see ..., although if I'm posting after attending the Food & Wine festival (or after our happy hours), I can't be held responsible for what I may write!!:rotfl:

Christine - wish you were coming along too :sad1: (the offer is still open for joining up with us)

Kat, we fly out on Mon 21st.............

When is the meet??

Well, the results of the poll thus far show Saturday night (the 19th) at 9:30 at the CSR. I'll make final decision by this weekend. But if nothing changes that is when it will be. I hope you can join us.

Nlot sure if I can bring the laptop (Sam likes to use mine) but I can use the excuse that I REALLY need to stay connected with her and the fam and to ALL my pickles -- we'll see ..., although if I'm posting after attending the Food & Wine festival (or after our happy hours), I can't be held responsible for what I may write!!:rotfl:

Christine - wish you were coming along too :sad1: (the offer is still open for joining up with us)

Aw, Janet, you are so sweet! Let's see, one month and 14 days is when??? Darn! I'm delighted for you that you'll be there almost a week, but, alas, not over a weekend, so no go for me. Guess we'll be forced to plan that Girl's Trip! ;) Thanks anyway for the invite. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter