Cancelled our 10-night stay at CSR, but we're back on!!!

Kathy, sure hope you and Mark have a fantastic vacation. You deserve it after all the hard work you put in here.

Thinking of you, have a ball!!!!!!!!:cool1::dance3::woohoo:

Thanks, Kathy. We had a blast at Disney and are now enjoying Marco Island.

YES! Go GREEN (ya gotta support the pickles too:goodvibes)

Thanks, Janet. Looking forward to seeing you Monday night. :)

Kathy, sure hope you and Mark have a fantastic vacation. You deserve it after all the hard work you put in here.

Thanks so much. We had a blast at Dinsey. The only bad part was that it was too short of a visit.

I promise a full review, dining review and possible trip report when I get back. The computer here in Marco is VERY slow and kicks me off all the time so I don't even want to attempt to try to type a report or review or try to upload pictures.

A little teaser...after seven stays in the Casitas, we requested Cabanas or Ranchos this trip for a change of pace. We were assigned Room 9273 in Cabanas 9A and it was a great location...seconds from the quiet pool, and not a bad walk to the Dig Site or El Centro. We were in a corner room and upgraded to a king and waterview room. I LOVE the new rooms and the new decor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter