Canadian Sample source fall 2022 - Oct 3 email invites being sent out

No email invite :( Maybe tomorrow? On their IG account they do say they are sending them out in 'batches.'

I received it at 8:24 PM. Odd time to send it out so maybe check your e-mail before bed. I was offered 9 and got all of them.

Missed my email yesterday but found it early this morning and received 7 samples. Mostly pet food. Glad to get anything. Considering I missed it by a day and still grabbed a few, guessing the new invite only system plus a Monday drop was not as successful as the old 'stadium' open house on the website. So if you miss your email for many hours, still try.

I was wondering that as neither of my accounts have received any invites.
So do we assume they are done sending out emails for this round? :(
I've been thinking about why some were pick, others not. Wonder if it has to do with product reviews. I have always taken the time to do the reviews on them when the emails come in.
For those who received the emails, do you do the same? For those who didn't receive the emails, did you do reviews when requested?
It's just a thought I had that might explain things.

I've been thinking about why some were pick, others not. Wonder if it has to do with product reviews. I have always taken the time to do the reviews on them when the emails come in.
For those who received the emails, do you do the same? For those who didn't receive the emails, did you do reviews when requested?
It's just a thought I had that might explain things.
I have to admit that I haven't always done the surveys so maybe that is it. I will check with my friend and see if she received an invite to order samples and if she has done the surveys. I didn't bother doing the survey for the Spring one because I never received my special sample package so it is hard to answer the survey when you didn't sample the products.

@tinkerone No, I'm pretty bad about filling out the surveys :rolleyes1 I've done a handful but I don't do them consistently enough....so, you could be on to something.

I’ve never done any survey, just too busy to, or sometimes I didn’t even use the sample yet. So maybe that’s the reason? I did get invited a couple times between the big sample giveaways to try out things like chocolate bars or protein bars, I think twice in the last year.

I’m thinking also they must have much fewer samples to give out, or they are trying to control where the samples get distributed to across the country.

I do the surveys and got the invite.
I really believe this is probably at least one indicator. If you think about it, they are giving out the samples to get you to buy the product and hoping that you like it enough to give it a good rating. It's what companies are paying them for, giving them samples to give out for. They would target the people who will actually do the reviews.
Of course, this is only my thought.

I got the email on Monday, but with it being a crazy busy week here, and it being sent to my secondary email, I didn't see it. Nothing left to pick. Ugh...now I'm a little ticked at myself that I didn't check earlier this week :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter