Canadian Sample source fall 2022 - Oct 3 email invites being sent out

juniorbugman

<font color=blue>New car vs another cruise?? THAT
SampleSource Fall 2022 Sample Packs! Last year it launched on Tuesday September 28th so am thinking it will be Tuesday September 27th but I will check next Tuesday September 20th as well. Hopefully for me it will be September 27th.

Get ready! It’s almost time for the hottest freebies of the year!
SampleSource just announced they are getting ready to release their Fall 2022 sample packs.
If you haven’t heard of SampleSource, they release 2 AMAZING free sample packs twice a year. Once in the Spring, around the end on March / beginning of April, and again in the fall, usually at the end of September / beginning of October.
The sample packs have up to 20 free samples, and coupons for free full sized products.

Here’s how it works. On the day they go live, usually around 9am EST, you’ll have to be quick, because they sell out fast. You’ll have a quick questionnaire, and you’ll be asked to confirm your mailing address. Then you will get a list of free samples that you can choose from. You can chose as many from the list as you would like.

They strongly suggest making sure you sign up to SampleSource now, or if you have already signed up, making sure your account is up to date. This will save you so much time when they do go live, so you don’t miss out.
From now until the free SampleSource fall 2022 sample packs go live, SampleSource will post little teasers / previews on some of the samples that will be in this years sample pack.
SNEAK PEEKS
So far we know there will be the following samples available in the new Fall 2022 SampleSource Samples Packs:
Sneak Peek #1:
  • Lipton Flavoured Iced Tea
  • KIND Dark Chocolate Gluten Free Granola Bars
  • Nothing But Cheese Puffs
Sneak Peek #2:
  • Snuggle Super Care Fade Protection Fabric Softener
  • Goldfish Mega Bites Sharp Cheddar Crackers
  • Persil Laundry Detergent

Woohoo, thanks for the reminder!!! My IG was hacked at the beginning of summer and I couldn't remember everyone that I followed for my new account so now I'm following SS again :)

Thanks for the reminder Judy, I will keep checking and I have my Instagram notifications on. If I see anything I will come back and post But I think you might be right, it might be a bust today

Just wondering if anyone has received an email invite yet?
I keep checking and nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter