Canadian Resident Offer is available!

I've never done a Disney "Package" before so I have no experience with this. I'm booked for next week with a room and 5 day tickets ("Package") through Disney. If I call in and ask nicely can they apply the Canadian discount to my package?

Very much not likely (I'm going to say nigh impossible) but you can try. You'd likely have to cancel the package and rebook entirely.

Based on previous years does anyone know if we will likely be able to stack this with a possible upcoming package discount? Like if a SPD comes up can we book that and still get 20% off the park tickets?

@KandyM, Historically you can purchase a room discount (and add dining if you wish) and then use Canadian tickets with this. We did this in April.

In the past, you have not been able to use the CDN ticket deal with any offer that includes free dining (e.g. full 'free dining' or even a meal [Stay Play Dine]) of any sort.

I'm a bit of a newbie here but if I were to buy the discounted tickets and then upgrade to an annual pass would these tickets count as regular full price towards the price? and can I upgrade to an annual pass online or do I have to wait for my trip and do it there?

I'm a bit of a newbie here but if I were to buy the discounted tickets and then upgrade to an annual pass would these tickets count as regular full price towards the price? and can I upgrade to an annual pass online or do I have to wait for my trip and do it there?
Sorry to tell you this, but the answer is NO. Any upgrades will eliminate your discount because you first need to bring the price you paid for that CDN ticket up to the gate price. There's no question what you pay for these tickets and doesn't matter where you get them from, that's all they'll give you for them when you're upgrading.

As far as going to an AP, I'm not sure how this would work since you need to show proof of residency to use them BUT based on what i said above, you'd only be getting the price you paid anyways, so maybe :confused3

Sorry to tell you this, but the answer is NO. Any upgrades will eliminate your discount because you first need to bring the price you paid for that CDN ticket up to the gate price. There's no question what you pay for these tickets and doesn't matter where you get them from, that's all they'll give you for them when you're upgrading.

As far as going to an AP, I'm not sure how this would work since you need to show proof of residency to use them BUT based on what i said above, you'd only be getting the price you paid anyways, so maybe :confused3

Oh, alright, I had read about upgrading discounted tickets to AP but maybe it doesn't work with the Canadian discount.

Oh, alright, I had read about upgrading discounted tickets to AP but maybe it doesn't work with the Canadian discount.

Used to be true, under certain circumstances (never when buying discounted tickets directly from Disney). Times have changed.

With the Canada resident offer now being based on booking for a certain exact time frame of the year with specific dates, what happens if you have to reschedule your vacation? Do you lose the tickets or can they be moved to other dates?

Glad I waited to buy for our Jan trip.

Couple questions if I may.

Plan on buying a 7 day ticket with hopper. If I decide to add the “More” option to use the waterparks will my upgrade not “negate” my discount? Was planning on leaving the waterparks to more of a “game time decision” based on weather.

Second - I assume these type of discounted tickets won’t be available through a place like Under cover tourist at an even greater discount?

Thanks.

Hello,

I just wanted to confirm when the tickets had to be purchased by? Can someone send me the link where it says Feb 2020? I cannot seem to find it online.

Thanks.

I just called Disney and got the discount. Got $200 USD back for 7-Day ticket. It was a little complicated because I had paid for my trip in the full and booked as a package. They separated the tickets from my package, refunded me the church for those tickets, and then I had to buy new tickets under this offer and Link them to my account

Murphy’s Law dictates that the deal has to come out two days after I buy my dad’s tickets from Undercover Tourist.

Does anyone know offhand if I might be able to covert the Midday tickets I bought through UCT to the Canadian ones through Disney or are they ineligible for any changes because they were purchased from UCT? The price is almost exactly the same for a six-day ticket as I paid for two sets of two-day midday tickets, ugh.

I'm guessing that Expedia thing was a screwup on their end and not meant to apply to park tickets. Wish I had seen it in time to jump on it.

No, it was most definitely meant to apply to tickets. They just had a limit on how many to sell and hit that limit. I got some when the deal was still going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter