Can you upgrade a ticket purchased on UT for UOAP?

Can this be done when you pick up the UT ticket and if so, will they honor the price universal offered?
I’m not quite sure I understand what you are asking. Tickets purchased through UT can be upgraded to APs, as far as I know that has to be done at guest services at the parks. Don’t know about at the resort hotels, but I have never heard of it being done through UT.

Sorry. What i was asking is the price to upgrade an UT ticket to AP. I have a park to park 4 day (2 day +2 day free promo). If i upgrade them to AP at the park, what "price" will they honor for the tickets? I believe they were $20-30 less than buying direct from UO. Is there any savings here or would it be no different than buying AP from UO from the start?

Sorry. What i was asking is the price to upgrade an UT ticket to AP. I have a park to park 4 day (2 day +2 day free promo). If i upgrade them to AP at the park, what "price" will they honor for the tickets? I believe they were $20-30 less than buying direct from UO. Is there any savings here or would it be no different than buying AP from UO from the start?
I haven't upgraded in a while, but Universal doesn't know exactly what you paid for your ticket. The savings will carry through, and you will pay the difference in Universal's price from a 2 day ticket to the AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter