Can you make payments on disneys website?

maxmouse

A Disneyland Kid who grew into a Disneyworld fan.
We will be traveling at the end of next month and I would like to pay it off before we arrive. Is there a way to make payments on a vacation made through the Disney website?

I'm a disney newbie, but my understanding is you HAVE to pay it off before you arrive (45 days before in fact).

You can pay online - hover your mouse on "My Disney Experience" in the top right hand corner, then select "My Reservations". When your resort reservation appears, click on "Details." You'll get a pop up with details about your reservation. You need to give it a minute or so to load completely, but eventually, under "Reservations for 3 (or however many)" it will tell you your balance due, and give you a link to click to make a payment.

We are going end of August and I've slwoly been making payments for a couple months now. :cool1:

We will be traveling at the end of next month and I would like to pay it off before we arrive. Is there a way to make payments on a vacation made through the Disney website?

You can make payments on packages, but room only has to be done over the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter