Can you find Buzz anywhere?

Drizzo67

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I have very good friends who are traveling to the World for the very first time with their kids in October 2005. Their DS(3 1/2) is a giant Buzz Lightyear fan. We bought him a Buzz baseball hat on our trip last year and he slept with it on for 4 months. This year we got him a Buzz sippy cup (with a straw) and he flipped out over it. Does anyone know if Buzz is a round for pictures and autographs. I don't remember seeing him but then again I wasn't looking for him. (I'm a Classic Disney kinda Gal.) Thank you in advance for any info that would be helpful.

He is my sons favorite too!

We found him daily, about every other hour near the exit of the buzz ride.

At MGM you can usually find him at Al's Toy Barn along with Woody and Jessie.

When we were at MK earlier this month we met Buzz and Stitch in Tomorrowland. It was inside (I think where Timekeeper is, but it wasn't open).

:flower:

Jaxcon and MinnieMom - Thank you for the info. As my friends are asking me to help plan their trip I wanted to be able to tell them where to keep an eye out for him. Greatly appreciated. :flower:

Also, Buzz fans could try to snag a hotel room at All Star Movies in the Toy Story section-and if they can't get a room there, they can visit with the Toy Story memorabilia outside!

Hanging out over by the Buzz ride is a good bet, and I have seen him at the Pizza Planet in MGM as well. Good luck!

We've got a few Buzz fans around here... :) We've met Buzz at Al's Toy Barn.

I agree with DissyLove-if they don't stay there, they MUST visit the "Andy's Room" area at All Star Movies. We've done this twice. It is so cool to see a HUGE Buzz standing there! And there is a Buzz statue just outside the World of Disney store at DTD. Eating at Pizza Planet is a must do. There are tons of Buzz things to buy, we came back with a Buzz light chaser, blasters (just like the ones on the ride!), a Buzz ride vehicle and blaster for our Mr. Potato heads, and a reversable hat of Buzz and Zurg. :)

If they don't see him outside by the Buzz Lightyear ride, look for a sign directing them into where the Time Keeper is. It is the doorway before Buzz ride. In Jan they had him in there. Line was less than 5 minutes - guess no one saw the sign. Outside the ride they had Stitch and that line was alittle bit longer.

HopperFan said:
If they don't see him outside by the Buzz Lightyear ride, look for a sign directing them into where the Time Keeper is. It is the doorway before Buzz ride. In Jan they had him in there. Line was less than 5 minutes - guess no one saw the sign. Outside the ride they had Stitch and that line was alittle bit longer.

That is where we found in on 2/6 with Stitch and the line ups weren't bad at all. To be specific it is right across from the new stitch ride
:grouphug:

Yup, this advice is right on. We see Buzz every time we go. Near Space Ranger Spin (MK) and at Al's Toy Barn (MGM). He's also in the parade at MGM.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest